🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Screenshot_20210504-070758_Gallery.jpg

Didn't make it 5 mins without seeing my first srthateheritagefreedomscatratpackchallyenger

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
and have moving blankets.
and some furniture dollies
Pretty much one of the reasons I'm called lol
I think half the reason I want to sell the house is that I've accumulated (correction, MEGAN has accumulated) so much shit that I want to look at the essentials and say "everything else in the dumpster I rented."
Basement flooded last time the Hawks won the cup. My Wife has no fucking clue how much extra shit went in that dumpster lol.
Morning.

sister just went in for emergency surgery. She had brain surgery a week ago today that went well. Last night she started having a salty taste and determined it was spinal fluid leaking. Brother in law took her to the ER around 10 and she didn’t get a room until after 3am. Prepping her right now to go into surgery. Poor kid.

usually I’m not bothered by hospital stuff, her and my mom both have terrible health. Between the two of them, someone is running to the ER or having surgery every month it seems. Pretty desensitized to it at this point.

feeling uneasy about this one though.
That sucks, hope it goes well

• YAHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!
Reactions: Chester Copperpot

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Morning.

sister just went in for emergency surgery. She had brain surgery a week ago today that went well. Last night she started having a salty taste and determined it was spinal fluid leaking. Brother in law took her to the ER around 10 and she didn’t get a room until after 3am. Prepping her right now to go into surgery. Poor kid.

usually I’m not bothered by hospital stuff, her and my mom both have terrible health. Between the two of them, someone is running to the ER or having surgery every month it seems. Pretty desensitized to it at this point.

Sorry to hear about it, hope it goes well.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Morning.

Very sorry to hear. Hope she has a successful recovery

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Thread Info