Drag to reposition cover

Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
There’s only one fucking insurance card you dumb shit. I’m logged in to the anthem app tell me what you need

“lemme call them”

FUCKKKK YOUUUUU
Why even tell them you have insurance? We have it, but I told them I dont. Fuck that, let the government pay for my shot
It’s cheaper to just negotiate and pay cash 99% of the time, I had a gap in coverage from switching jobs, kids had to get covid tested for school because one of them said he had a stomach ache, with insurance it cost me 60 bucks without insurance it was free, I’ve gotten blood work done with insurance they bill me 900 bucks and I have to pay a 400 dollar deductible, without insurance 100 cash
True story. We were without insurance for a few years. My Dr is very cool and would only charge me $75 for a visit and if he had sample meds from drug reps. He would give me those so I didnt have to pay for a prescription.
imma have a heart attack.

ordered this for lunch:

View attachment 88387

here is what showed up: (deep fried mind you)

View attachment 88388
I have never met a Mexican that knew what a Chimichanga was. After I explained it or showed them they all would LOL and then I got the "fucking gueros" lol

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Vaccine shouldn't be costing anything, it's supposed to be free. They might hit you with an "administration fee" which the healthcare provider is supposed to cover.

1620155667544.png

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just quoted a customer to install these silly fucking things for the City of Chgo. Very similar to the ones I posted a few months back lol
If you seen or dealt with most of the assholes that work for the city in the various offices. There is no fucking way, they will utilize these things.
They will sit and collect dust. Look at the price, lmmfao

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Just quoted a customer to install these silly fucking things for the City of Chgo. Very similar to the ones I posted a few months back lol
If you seen or dealt with most of the assholes that work for the city in the various offices. There is no fucking way, they will utilize these things.

... and where does your city tax dollars go?

To fiscally irresponsible politicians

Welcome to Illinois!

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
He is extremely excited to report back to his closet

IMG_20210504_192923.gif

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score

Bruh...$5200 plus install to work in a 1/5th scale prison cell

like that doesn’t even make sense from a cost perspective, much less a “how do I make my employees not feel like they’re on death row” perspective

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Bruh...$5200 plus install to work in a 1/5th scale prison cell

like that doesn’t even make sense from a cost perspective, much less a “how do I make my employees not feel like they’re on death row” perspective
On their website it says installs in less than 30 minutes, lol. Told my customer it will take 30 min to un-crate it all and get it all organized. Then leveling and anchoring to the floor is 30-45 min. Then we need 2 men to install it due to the ceiling/roof of it. So I quoted her $500 per unit installed. Get this, the city told her we cant plug it in, their electricians have to plug them in. Its not going in McCormick place lol. So when I heard that, I told her, its will be $100hr for my 2 guys to stand around and wait for sparky.

N20GT

Reaction score
On their website it says installs in less than 30 minutes, lol. Told my customer it will take 30 min to un-crate it all and get it all organized. Then leveling and anchoring to the floor is 30-45 min. Then we need 2 men to install it due to the ceiling/roof of it. So I quoted her $500 per unit installed. Get this, the city told her we cant plug it in, their electricians have to plug them in. Its not going in McCormick place lol. So when I heard that, I told her, its will be $100hr for my 2 guys to stand around and wait for sparky.
Bruhhhhhh you gotta be kidding me. An electrician to plug something in

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Bruhhhhhh you gotta be kidding me. An electrician to plug something in
Yup and I literally LOL as did my customer.
You know the trade shows at McCormick are like that. You as the customer with a booth has to have an electrician come to your booth to plug your shit in. They used to be not allowed to carry boxes in, had to have a teamster or laborer due that. But they relaxed those rules to keep business a few years ago. Everyone started relocating shows to Orlando

N20GT

Reaction score
Yup and I literally LOL as did my customer.
You know the trade shows at McCormick are like that. You as the customer with a booth has to have an electrician come to your booth to plug your shit in. They used to be not allowed to carry boxes in, had to have a teamster or laborer due that. But they relaxed those rules to keep business a few years ago. Everyone started relocating shows to Orlando
Yeah now all those lazy fucks have been unemployed for 14 months while FL is booming. Zero sympathy for them

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah now all those lazy fucks have been unemployed for 14 months while FL is booming. Zero sympathy for them
I dont usually knock the Unions as a bunch of my family/friends either have been or are in the trades. Yes I have my gripes about them and shit they do and honestly think they are pricing themselves out of work. But thats for a different thread lol.
But those fucks at McCormick are the laziest cocksuckers I have ever seen in my life.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I dont usually knock the Unions as a bunch of my family/friends either have been or are in the trades. Yes I have my gripes about them and shit they do and honestly think they are pricing themselves out of work. But thats for a different thread lol.
But those fucks at McCormick are the laziest cocksuckers I have ever seen in my life.

one year at a boat show, our booth's power went down, i legit had to wake up the electricians to fix it. it was 430pm and then they mother'fucked me for waking them up.

fuck them. lazy fucks.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Last night at Sam's club. My Wife and I watched an Indian go to the cart corral, grab a cart and bring in back to his car.
He opens his trunk, pulls out what looked to be a can of lysol. He used at least half the can on the cart, I'm talking he bent down and was even spraying from the bottom side up. Then put on gloves as he was already wearing his mask and proceeded to go inside. We were fucking dying and he seen/heard us laughing at him.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
house update.

getting unpacked while moving in with an infant is next to impossible. it's like my wife or i are playing "keep the baby alive" while the other unpacks/puts away shit. at this rate ive got another two weeks. to get FULLY just unpacked. then it'll take some time to get all the tv's up with outlets run

garage floor is getting epoxied right now, but it should have been done by yesterday and walkable-on today, looks like friday will be the day.
first day they showed up an hour late, said they might come by sunday, didn't. showed up monday said they needed to grind more of my floor K then got told likely final coat tomorrow.

this part sucks because id love to just clusterfuck my garage with all our shit and move in from there buuuuutttt I can't

:fu:

but honestly small issues in the grand scheme. we love our new house, love all the additional space, love the hood. I'm really not missing boating at all right now. yet

it'll all work out and it's already fucking awesome :D:D:D:D

DEEZUZ

"and the world is full of dreamers"
Donating Member
Reaction score
These assholes tryna order food at the drive thrus with masks on is udderly hilarious
I hear the poor lady ask "I'm sorry could you repeat that" then I watch the boomer stick his entire head out the window, his eyes are now closed cause his enunciation process has been set to kill, mask is riding up into his eyes... I'm dying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom