🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I blame the FIPS, only logical reason for the situation occurring

Bruhhh I was reminded why I avoid merrillville. While i was waiting for the chick that was glued to the phone trying to find an alternate ins card that doesn't exist....i figured fuck it, i'll order chipotle through the app. Ok wont' be done for 10 more mins per the app, i'll grab starbucks from down the street to kill a few minutes

Turning left (east) out of that starbucks is like a death race as it is. So while I'm waiting to turn left out of the bucks parking lot (shown below), car is sitting with his left signal on and appears to want to enter the parking lot. No traffic at that moment...yet he's not going anywhere. I honk, person behind him honks. He then starts to pull a U turn (also shown below) but can't make it and looks at me like I need to back up. Naturally there's zero fucking chance I'm moving, you can do a 3 point turn in traffic like the fucking retard you are or you can hit me. Those are your two options. There's a giant empty parking lot 100' ahead of you but you want to u-turn here in the middle of a shitload of traffic on a 2 lane road w/ median

View attachment 88392
This is the only rage-inducing traffic experience I'm currently willing to type out, there are a few more. M'ville is such a dumpster fire

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
If we were all 14...this still wouldn't be funny

giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
At Walmart getting my 2nd shot and apparently my insurance ID card isn’t enough this time, funny because it was fine last time. This chick has been on the phone 10 mins and I have no clue what the fuck she’s looking for, now she’s calling another #

Retards
Bored bros are now all gay....WAS SHE HAWT???!!!

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
There’s only one fucking insurance card you dumb shit. I’m logged in to the anthem app tell me what you need

“lemme call them”

FUCKKKK YOUUUUU
Why even tell them you have insurance? We have it, but I told them I dont. Fuck that, let the government pay for my shot
It’s cheaper to just negotiate and pay cash 99% of the time, I had a gap in coverage from switching jobs, kids had to get covid tested for school because one of them said he had a stomach ache, with insurance it cost me 60 bucks without insurance it was free, I’ve gotten blood work done with insurance they bill me 900 bucks and I have to pay a 400 dollar deductible, without insurance 100 cash
True story. We were without insurance for a few years. My Dr is very cool and would only charge me $75 for a visit and if he had sample meds from drug reps. He would give me those so I didnt have to pay for a prescription.
imma have a heart attack.

ordered this for lunch:

View attachment 88387

here is what showed up: (deep fried mind you)

View attachment 88388
I have never met a Mexican that knew what a Chimichanga was. After I explained it or showed them they all would LOL and then I got the "fucking gueros" lol

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Just quoted a customer to install these silly fucking things for the City of Chgo. Very similar to the ones I posted a few months back lol
If you seen or dealt with most of the assholes that work for the city in the various offices. There is no fucking way, they will utilize these things.
They will sit and collect dust. Look at the price, lmmfao

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Just quoted a customer to install these silly fucking things for the City of Chgo. Very similar to the ones I posted a few months back lol
If you seen or dealt with most of the assholes that work for the city in the various offices. There is no fucking way, they will utilize these things.

... and where does your city tax dollars go?

To fiscally irresponsible politicians

Welcome to Illinois!

Reactions: Shawn1112

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

Bruh...$5200 plus install to work in a 1/5th scale prison cell

like that doesn’t even make sense from a cost perspective, much less a “how do I make my employees not feel like they’re on death row” perspective

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bruh...$5200 plus install to work in a 1/5th scale prison cell

like that doesn’t even make sense from a cost perspective, much less a “how do I make my employees not feel like they’re on death row” perspective
On their website it says installs in less than 30 minutes, lol. Told my customer it will take 30 min to un-crate it all and get it all organized. Then leveling and anchoring to the floor is 30-45 min. Then we need 2 men to install it due to the ceiling/roof of it. So I quoted her $500 per unit installed. Get this, the city told her we cant plug it in, their electricians have to plug them in. Its not going in McCormick place lol. So when I heard that, I told her, its will be $100hr for my 2 guys to stand around and wait for sparky.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
On their website it says installs in less than 30 minutes, lol. Told my customer it will take 30 min to un-crate it all and get it all organized. Then leveling and anchoring to the floor is 30-45 min. Then we need 2 men to install it due to the ceiling/roof of it. So I quoted her $500 per unit installed. Get this, the city told her we cant plug it in, their electricians have to plug them in. Its not going in McCormick place lol. So when I heard that, I told her, its will be $100hr for my 2 guys to stand around and wait for sparky.
Bruhhhhhh you gotta be kidding me. An electrician to plug something in

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bruhhhhhh you gotta be kidding me. An electrician to plug something in
Yup and I literally LOL as did my customer.
You know the trade shows at McCormick are like that. You as the customer with a booth has to have an electrician come to your booth to plug your shit in. They used to be not allowed to carry boxes in, had to have a teamster or laborer due that. But they relaxed those rules to keep business a few years ago. Everyone started relocating shows to Orlando

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Yup and I literally LOL as did my customer.
You know the trade shows at McCormick are like that. You as the customer with a booth has to have an electrician come to your booth to plug your shit in. They used to be not allowed to carry boxes in, had to have a teamster or laborer due that. But they relaxed those rules to keep business a few years ago. Everyone started relocating shows to Orlando
Yeah now all those lazy fucks have been unemployed for 14 months while FL is booming. Zero sympathy for them

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yeah now all those lazy fucks have been unemployed for 14 months while FL is booming. Zero sympathy for them
I dont usually knock the Unions as a bunch of my family/friends either have been or are in the trades. Yes I have my gripes about them and shit they do and honestly think they are pricing themselves out of work. But thats for a different thread lol.
But those fucks at McCormick are the laziest cocksuckers I have ever seen in my life.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I dont usually knock the Unions as a bunch of my family/friends either have been or are in the trades. Yes I have my gripes about them and shit they do and honestly think they are pricing themselves out of work. But thats for a different thread lol.
But those fucks at McCormick are the laziest cocksuckers I have ever seen in my life.

one year at a boat show, our booth's power went down, i legit had to wake up the electricians to fix it. it was 430pm and then they mother'fucked me for waking them up.

fuck them. lazy fucks.

Thread Info