Official Karen NEXTDOOR/Facebook neighborhood bitchin thread

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Come sit over at my house. You can listen to the asshat with his Harley across the street alllll day long. Loves to rev the shit out of it for no reason, other than he's an asshole that's needs attention. Told him if he was such an attention starved asshole he should take the bloody tampon out of his wife's pussy, lick it clean, then shove it up his ass.

Any of the neighbors that have tried to approach him have been met with heated confrontation.

Need to move the bike 6' on the driveway? LETS START THE FUCKER UP AND REV IT FOR 30 SECONDS SO THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD KNOWS I AM AN ASSHOLE!

My driveway is uphill, and I push my 600lbs bike up it, and i'm only half his size.

You said that too him? I’m impressed if u did

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
You said that too him? I’m impressed if u did
I also made sure I was standing on the sidewalk, village property. Not on his property. So when he started screaming "GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY!!!! (with all the bits of spittle)" I just pointed down and said, "sidewalk, village property, what are you going to scream next?"

That pissed him off even more. He hates being proven wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: NOMIEZVR4

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Come sit over at my house. You can listen to the asshat with his Harley across the street alllll day long. Loves to rev the shit out of it for no reason, other than he's an asshole that's needs attention. Told him if he was such an attention starved asshole he should take the bloody tampon out of his wife's pussy, lick it clean, then shove it up his ass.

Any of the neighbors that have tried to approach him have been met with heated confrontation.

Need to move the bike 6' on the driveway? LETS START THE FUCKER UP AND REV IT FOR 30 SECONDS SO THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD KNOWS I AM AN ASSHOLE!

My driveway is uphill, and I push my 600lbs bike up it, and i'm only half his size.

I have 2 or 3 of these guys in my neighborhood. I'm 2 houses in from the entrance of the neighborhood and bikes can never just turn down the street and cruise at the 20-25mph...they have to BRAP their asses down the street echoing off every house.

The main street that leads to our neighborhood is a place where everyone gives their loud vehicle a quick blast. You come off the little S curve and it's just a nice almost 1/8th mile strip... It never crossed my mind while looking at these places until we'd been living here a few months and I hear every GD Coyote/Subaru/motorcycle/Camaro take a blast down this stretch. It's pretty perfect, no police presence until you get to the park at the very end of this where it's a 90* left turn...but by that point you're already slow enough for them to not give AF.

Annotation 2022-03-15 102249.png

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
sounds like you should shit on his door step next. and leave a note saying "next time, this will be on your wifes chest"
Nah, she probably shits on his chest. She's like twice his size and looks more manly than he does.

If she is not with him, or at home, he can't leave the house for more than 10-15 minutes. I swear he fires it up just to go cruise past the high school to try to impress the kids. It is incredibly rare he'll be gone for more than 15 minutes.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Nah, she probably shits on his chest. She's like twice his size and looks more manly than he does.

If she is not with him, or at home, he can't leave the house for more than 10-15 minutes. I swear he fires it up just to go cruise past the high school to try to impress the kids. It is incredibly rare he'll be gone for more than 15 minutes.
oh man GIF by NETFLIX

nevemind then.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I have 2 or 3 of these guys in my neighborhood. I'm 2 houses in from the entrance of the neighborhood and bikes can never just turn down the street and cruise at the 20-25mph...they have to BRAP their asses down the street echoing off every house.

The main street that leads to our neighborhood is a place where everyone gives their loud vehicle a quick blast. You come off the little S curve and it's just a nice almost 1/8th mile strip... It never crossed my mind while looking at these places until we'd been living here a few months and I hear every GD Coyote/Subaru/motorcycle/Camaro take a blast down this stretch. It's pretty perfect, no police presence until you get to the park at the very end of this where it's a 90* left turn...but by that point you're already slow enough for them to not give AF.

View attachment 114482
Same issue here. I back up to County Farm Rd, with 6' privacy fences and houses backing up to it. So the noise just reverberates all the way and down the road. People pulling out from the cross street think it's their own personal drag strip. I hear the same assholes every single day ripping on it as they leave.

The cross street itself is wide, but also a 25 mph zone. Asshat on his harley thinks it is his own personal dragstrip and will wind out the first two gears, easily hitting 50-60mph. It's a double blind curve going up hill towards a large park. I'm just waiting for him to run into a kid or someone opening their car door.

Thing is, now we're the ones sounding like the Karens with the complaining.

It's pretty simple though. Look around you, do you see houses/residences? If yes, don't be a fucking asshole. It's not hard. If you can't understand that then you're part of the problem.

Reactions: Euro

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I also made sure I was standing on the sidewalk, village property. Not on his property. So when he started screaming "GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY!!!! (with all the bits of spittle)" I just pointed down and said, "sidewalk, village property, what are you going to scream next?"

That pissed him off even more. He hates being proven wrong.

From the ID channel, what appears to get under the skin of guys like your neighbor is to install outside security cameras, but face them at his property.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
From the ID channel, what appears to get under the skin of guys like your neighbor is to install outside security cameras, but face them at his property.
Almost everyone on this side of the street has a Ring, and they all face his house, just by design of the houses. He's too ignorant to notice.

The person directly across from asshat told him he was going to take video every time he went ripping up and down the street and would provide it to the village's supervisor of traffic.

Asshat even got a ticket for ripping up and down the street. He still does it. I don't know if he is just that defiant, or just really stupid. :LOL:

Reactions: Blood on Blood

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

This Mf probably got louder pipes for 2022

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
No pipes, just wide open
Once a year I’ll take the muffler off my track bike when I fire it up for the season, making sure it’s aimed right at his house. I’ll let it rev to 8,000 or so, which is ear splitting loud.

Need to put the little dog back on the porch to let him know where his place is.

The difference is that when I leave or come back, unless a neighbor is out front, they never hear me. I idle out, I idle back.

Oh, and the bike revs to 16,500, so I can go a lot louder than he can.

• Haha
Reactions: NOMIEZVR4

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Once a year I’ll take the muffler off my track bike when I fire it up for the season, making sure it’s aimed right at his house. I’ll let it rev to 8,000 or so, which is ear splitting loud.

Need to put the little dog back on the porch to let him know where his place is.

The difference is that when I leave or come back, unless a neighbor is out front, they never hear me. I idle out, I idle back.

Oh, and the bike revs to 16,500, so I can go a lot louder than he can.

Problem is you can’t fix stupid this guy will never change… unless he has accident on his bike. Good luck to u and the neighbors this summer.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

Luckily Im far enough from County Farm Road, but can still hear if a loud car goes ripping north past Schick. Only motorcycles I know of are my next door neighbors but they seem pretty chill and actually ride with a group of people pretty respectfully. They even waved at my daughter who was in awe of all the bikes. LOL.

Now cars are different. Guy across the street luckily doesnt rev his shit all the time but you can tell when he is coming or going. Same with someone else on the side of me with his 12 LS1 powered vehicles he seems to acquire. Have had a Honda and some other 4 banger 3-5K RPM up and down the street when it gets warmer. Thats not annoying at all.

That is actually illegal, and you could be asked to move it.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Same issue here. I back up to County Farm Rd, with 6' privacy fences and houses backing up to it. So the noise just reverberates all the way and down the road. People pulling out from the cross street think it's their own personal drag strip. I hear the same assholes every single day ripping on it as they leave.

The cross street itself is wide, but also a 25 mph zone. Asshat on his harley thinks it is his own personal dragstrip and will wind out the first two gears, easily hitting 50-60mph. It's a double blind curve going up hill towards a large park. I'm just waiting for him to run into a kid or someone opening their car door.

Thing is, now we're the ones sounding like the Karens with the complaining.

It's pretty simple though. Look around you, do you see houses/residences? If yes, don't be a fucking asshole. It's not hard. If you can't understand that then you're part of the problem.
Went to the chiropractor yesterday and was on county farm to Army Trail. Ripped past a neighborhood just for you. I’m sure my stock exhaust really made people upset. ?

Thread Info