Official Karen NEXTDOOR/Facebook neighborhood bitchin thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm surprised they didn't mention section 8 housing, or they're migrating from Chicago... My nextdoor app, every time there's a car break-in, these fucking old racist fucks start going there.
I got into it with a racist fuck on ours a few weeks back. Googled the guy and he was in his 60's, so pretty much fits the bill lol.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I got into it with a racist fuck on ours a few weeks back. Googled the guy and he was in his 60's, so pretty much fits the bill lol.
The Streamwood area was rife with racist bullshit after that road rage incident on Bartlett road and still now with all the cars getting robbed because people can’t remember to lock their car doors.
Again.

Like Facebook.

Looks like most of you love the drama and love to online fight with people.

Why cause yourselves anymore stress then needed.
I gave up arguing with internet idiots and watching/listening to the news and politics for lent and I’m much happier for it. All the good news sources are on the TCG News Network anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Eagle

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The Streamwood area was rife with racist bullshit after that road rage incident on Bartlett road and still now with all the cars getting robbed because people can’t remember to lock their car doors.

I gave up arguing with internet idiots and watching/listening to the news and politics for lent and I’m much happier for it. All the good news sources are on the TCG News Network anyway.
That was the thread. Guy felt the need to bring up something that happened 6-8yrs ago. Where a few drunk Mexicans which I knew btw, got into a fight with some HP cops in my buddies auto repair shop that was on Irving. He let everyone know how he continually followed up with the police, states attorney and others on trying to get them deported lol. Then told everyone Preckwinkle stopped them from getting deported and I told him she has never had and never will have that kind of authority.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
This Larry Gold guy has been promoting his "Free Covid Testing" Centers all over the neighborhood groups. Now it seems he has a new business venture scooping poop. :rofl:

1650469375309.png

1650469445697.png

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
my town is switching garbage pickup companies. 75,000 residents. Previous company collecting old bins, and new ones delivered. It's been hilarious watching these Karen's losing their shit over fucking garbage cans. OMG my cans were never delivered! What am I going to do!?!?!?!?!?!?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
my town is switching garbage pickup companies. 75,000 residents. Previous company collecting old bins, and new ones delivered. It's been hilarious watching these Karen's losing their shit over fucking garbage cans. OMG my cans were never delivered! What am I going to do!?!?!?!?!?!?
I've seen it on the neighborhood app, dumb ass bitches

• Haha
Reactions: Jon01 and radioguy6

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
its really the Karen's that think loud exhaust = speeding. Speeding in a residential hood is not cool though. I live on a busyish feeder street, I see people doing 40-50+ in a 25 all day. They just dont give a fuck, until they run over a child.
I commented on that loud exhaust post. I told them people they need to get a life

Thread Info