Official Karen NEXTDOOR/Facebook neighborhood bitchin thread

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Did you guys miss the part at 2:10 where she said she is going to make it a problem? Tell me that shit, then it’s war, game on bitch.

Just don’t give her a ride anywhere, let alone let her in your house

1647286887716.jpeg

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Living right on by the leaning tower in niles, the traffic sounds have to be so loud in the day time, at night we use to make passes east bound from the light pass that house to leighigh before hitting the tracks.

Not only is the car traffic sounds loud, that area is in a landing zone for ohare !

Reactions: radioguy6

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Its funny, but like someone else said. Could easily be given crap and attempted lawsuit against you. This is why I want cameras and make sure my stuff is cleaned off to the best of my ability. Dont even want to deal with it.

Dude I posted the video because I thought it was funny. I didn't head to the guys house and hose down the walkway so it could turn into a hockey rink.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Dude I posted the video because I thought it was funny. I didn't head to the guys house and hose down the walkway so it could turn into a hockey rink.
LOL. I didnt say you did do your best Kevin McCallister impression. Just saying I wouldnt want myself in that position.

Its still funny though.

Reactions: greasy

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I think a Harley riding by with a aftermarket exhaust is louder than a car idling. I don’t see the problem as long he isn’t doing it before 8am and after 10pm.
Shit makes me laugh.

lOuD PiPeS sAvEs LiVeS but a cammed straight pipe car is too much.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I think a Harley riding by with a aftermarket exhaust is louder than a car idling. I don’t see the problem as long he isn’t doing it before 8am and after 10pm.
Agreed. Loud ass Harley and other bikes of that same design are nails on a chalkboard to me. And these twats make sure to let everyone know.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Agreed. Loud ass Harley and other bikes of that same design are nails on a chalkboard to me. And these twats make sure to let everyone know.
Come sit over at my house. You can listen to the asshat with his Harley across the street alllll day long. Loves to rev the shit out of it for no reason, other than he's an asshole that's needs attention. Told him if he was such an attention starved asshole he should take the bloody tampon out of his wife's pussy, lick it clean, then shove it up his ass.

Any of the neighbors that have tried to approach him have been met with heated confrontation.

Need to move the bike 6' on the driveway? LETS START THE FUCKER UP AND REV IT FOR 30 SECONDS SO THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD KNOWS I AM AN ASSHOLE!

My driveway is uphill, and I push my 600lbs bike up it, and i'm only half his size.

Thread Info