šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Not true, Dave. Pace and Nagy kept Ragone and, I believe, the entire defensive coaching staff.

Actually, it is true. Company after company, which the Bears is just that, a company.

Yet you keep watching the games and buying the gear.

A real fan understands the team and management and wishes the best for all of them when the other options are unrealistic unicorn rainbow dreams.

Correct a real fan understands the team and management. Even Helen Keller from the grave saw the EGO, arrogance, self-righteous and entitlement from Ted and George a few weeks back.

Then the ridiculous PR skits of the new GM and HCā€¦. Ready to get to workā€¦ YAOK.

These actions make you wonder how they view their customer base.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Poles mention he proposed to his Wife at Navy Pier. Good for you, what the fuck does that have to do with building a winning team?
I could give 2 fucks about where you proposed!

I listened to parts of the press conference today and left thinking the two do not have a game plan on righting this ship.

If anything, I could imagine them sitting in a conference room right now thinking of an approach to understand all the pieces and parts that make up the football operations and prioritizing the biggest pain points as a start.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
To be fair, Im sure he doesnt keep track of what previous people say so cant hold THAT much against him. Ill be honest, I didnt even know Nagy said that since I dont pay THAT much attention.

Also to be fair, the last time the Bears had a defensive minded head coach, they were over .500 more than they werent, went to a SuperBowl, and was the last time Bears were over .500 until 2018.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Olin Kreutz says Eberflus reminds him of Lovie. He's happy the Bears weakened the Pack by taking Getsy away. Likes the fact that there are now two former O linemen in charge of draft decisions.

Bears also brought Justin Fields out at the press conference. He is the clear, undisputed starting QB for the Bears now.

Reactions: Maro

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
To be fair, Im sure he doesnt keep track of what previous people say so cant hold THAT much against him. Ill be honest, I didnt even know Nagy said that since I dont pay THAT much attention.

Also to be fair, the last time the Bears had a defensive minded head coach, they were over .500 more than they werent, went to a SuperBowl, and was the last time Bears were over .500 until 2018.

Bears Communications and PR area should have better prepped him

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Eberflus will not be calling defensive plays. He will be head coach, not acting as DC.

Big change from Nagy right off the start.

Which goes back to what I said before. A HC oversees ALL of the game and team. Not just one aspect.

Bears Communications and PR area should have better prepped him

Probably should have, but then again Im not even sure if they know that the phrase would be setting people off. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info