šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
If Jenkins comes in healthy and pans out then they will have a very good line imo. Their center and 2 guards are very good and will hopefully be with us for a while. They 100% need a stud WR that is a game changer, Mooney just isnt that. Still havent seen shit from Kmet that makes me think he is going to live up to the hype. Hopefully thats due to Nagy and staff not using him properly

Reactions: Blood on Blood

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
How much of our receiver woes stem from a QB who is rushed to make decisions and find his options because the OL is like a spaghetti strainer?

Put a good OL in that gives the QB time to do his reads and progressions, and I think our receivers, while not game changers, can become much more effective.

Reactions: Maro

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
How much of our receiver woes stem from a QB who is rushed to make decisions and find his options because the OL is like a spaghetti strainer?

Put a good OL in that gives the QB time to do his reads and progressions, and I think our receivers, while not game changers, can become much more effective.
Oh I agree, but they dont have that one guy who is a game changer or even a bonified #1. All the teams in contention year in and year out have that.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Oh I agree, but they dont have that one guy who is a game changer or even a bonified #1. All the teams in contention year in and year out have that.
1644430174478.png

:s00ls:

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info