šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Up until now the whole hiring process has kinda lacked the big splash for me. I donā€™t claim to know any of these dudes but if they actually make the bears a ā€œnormalā€ team without some wizardly bullshit offense, Iā€™m good. A normal offense is what Fields needs to improve.
Although I preferred someone with experience as the GM, I'm not mad at the Poles hiring.
But the other 2 clowns, Eberflus and Getsy, they shit the bed with those 2 imo. Especially if Harbaugh decides to leave Michigan and double especially if he goes to the Viqueens! They 100% needed an offensive minded head coach and a OC thats not learning on the job like Nagy!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
At 30, Brady was named OC of the Panthers. He had disagreements with HC Matt Rhule and was fired. Some people said he was too young to be OC. Others said he was a scapegoat for Rhule's failures. Did great as QB and WR coach and that's what the Bears would hire him for.

Also worked under Sean Payton in N.O. for two years prior to LSU.

Do we want the guy who developed Burrow, Jefferson and Chase?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Yeah, I thought so, too, when I heard the news. Flores seems to live up to his "difficult" reputation.

Flores alleges that Broncos executives showed up nearly an hour late for his interview in January of 2019, and he added that they "looked completely disheveled and it was obvious that they had been drinking heavily the night before." The Broncos denied these claims, saying five team executives arrived promptly for the interview and used the entire three-and-a-half-hour period, taking pages of detailed notes on Flores in the process.

Flores' suit includes texts from Patriots coach Bill Belichick that show him congratulating the former on getting the Giants job, mistakenly believing he was texting Brian Daboll. The issue is that this communication occurred before Flores' interview with the Giants even took place. Flores also claims that Dolphins owner Stephen Ross offered to pay him $100,000 for every loss during the 2019 season to help the team get a better draft spot,

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Silly factoid:

Bears beat the Buccaneers in 2020.
Bears beat the Bengals in 2021.

If the Bengals win the Superbowl, that makes the Bears the only team in the NFL to have beaten both of the last 2 Superbowl Champions during that regular season.

:ROFLMAO:
Matt Nagy best coach ever confirmed!

• Haha
Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Silly factoid:

Bears beat the Buccaneers in 2020.
Bears beat the Bengals in 2021.

If the Bengals win the Superbowl, that makes the Bears the only team in the NFL to have beaten both of the last 2 Superbowl Champions during that regular season.

[emoji23]
Highlander Rules means that the Bears are essentially the best team on the planet.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Wait, you like Highlander?
There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Can't even get away from the rivalry in the off season. I have been watching Rich Bisaccia news hoping to see a Bears signing of him and this pops up instead.

Who will win? The team with really crappy special teams or the team of the double doink?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
February is month of rumors. Not much real news happening this month so the podcasters live on rumors. Devonta Adams to the Bears? Come on. Adams wants $30 mil. Bears have a bit over $40 mil total for all their signings. Sell the farm to get one (great) player? It's a fun rumor but I don't see it happening. Packers would never let Adams come to the Bears. They'd franchise him and trade him elsewhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info