Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Home office is a bit of a mess. I've been working upstairs on the laptop lately but spent time down here today to refocus myself and get shit done.

IMG_20190916_151413.jpg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I share a desk now, so its not even my desk really. :cry: Ill try to get a pic of my home desk since I now have a docking station for my work laptop and sometimes try to catch up there.

I keep looking at r/Battlestations and cant wait to make me a nice desk.
Serious thoughts on this? I use mine twice a week and would likely be okay with it but studies say its bad for morale.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Serious thoughts on this? I use mine twice a week and would likely be okay with it but studies say its bad for morale.

I dont do it on the daily, cause like you said. I dont want to burn myself out. But if I am trying to finish something or really get into a zone Ill start doing work. Its not mandatory, which is really good.

I do need to get me a better chair. Now that I dont get up to smoke so often since I havent smoked in awhile, I realize my desk chair at home is straight trash. LOL.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I dont do it on the daily, cause like you said. I dont want to burn myself out. But if I am trying to finish something or really get into a zone Ill start doing work. Its not mandatory, which is really good.

I do need to get me a better chair. Now that I dont get up to smoke so often since I havent smoked in awhile, I realize my desk chair at home is straight trash. LOL.

Sorry not work from home, desk share.

Work from home tends to be good for morale.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

Ohh, I hate that my desk got taken away. Basically they are using it for something else and all the supervisors were just shoved to one desk. Its mainly my managers, who has her own desk elsewhere as well. So I got the parts and since we all have laptops, set up a KVM so we can use the PC at the desk and our laptops. A lack of personal space sucks, and I just went through my cabinet that I used to have and got rid of all my paperwork and personal stuff. Dont care for that, but what can I do?

• Wow
Reactions: EmersonHart13
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info