Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
If I showed you I would have to kill you. No photos allowed at my work.

I have no such restriction so long as I make sure anything sensitive is put away.

I have to clean my desk before I put any pictures of it up. Its TERRIBLY cluttered right now. papers all over the place.

But just for fun, Circa 2002 College desk. :)

The PC on the bottom is an old Intel 486-DX4 100mhz baby with a SB16 Pro!

48746900921_6fde01acc9_o.jpg

48746900941_71df82c01a_o.jpg

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Which desk?

Office: Neat and clean. I'm not in my office at work that often so I don't mess it up. My office stays locked up more than it's open.

Home office: Disaster. I'm cleaning up all my physical files so they're all over the place plus I have an exercise bike and a massage chair taking up too much room.

Bar at home that I work at the most. It's in the main area of the house so I have to keep it clean or... Amy.

Table on my lanai: I work outside if it's cool enough so I can look at nature. Table cleanliness depends on what I'm doing but the ambiance is great. Plus there's beer in the fridge. ?

Caddy: Don't even ask. It's clean but a bitch to work in.

Last edited:

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
[emoji1787]

just take out the hard drive and then drop them off at goodwill. They are probably old enough to be worth nothing anyways

Peoples Resource Center (food bank on Liberty and Naperville) in Wheaton rebuilds/repurposes computers. They fix them and sell them to supplement their funds and also sell them to people that qualify and need them. Way better than helping the execs at Goodwill line their pockets.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info