Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The Vader scenes were beyond epic. And they brought back Jones for the voice. My god.

Kenobi is a biggity bitch. And the 3rd sister still can't act her way out of a pillow case.

But fuck were the Vader Kenobi scenes awesome (minus Ben trying to escape but just taking a stroll through the gravel ?).

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
The Vader scenes were beyond epic. And they brought back Jones for the voice. My god.

Kenobi is a biggity bitch. And the 3rd sister still can't act her way out of a pillow case.

But fuck were the Vader Kenobi scenes awesome (minus Ben trying to escape but just taking a stroll through the gravel ?).
I disagree. For allegedly being the baddest motherfucker in the universe, those one handed slow ass saber strikes were so meh. Is he incapable of 2 handing his saber now? Bring back those epic prequel saber battles

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
dragging him into the fire was awesome.

And he didn't need to apply anymore force beyond a one hand strike. Kenobi could barely defend against it.
Plus, he’s mostly machine now. It’s not like he can move like he used to. I thought that whole scene was awesome. I mean Kenobi hasn’t used the force or his saber in like what, 10 years? Rusty he is

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
890a1cf68957ef480e110b27167f6272_w200.gif

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The entire scene in the town most likely also pushed Obi Wan into the thought that he could never come back. Grabbed some random dude and started choking him. Kid runs out to help dad, gets neck snapped. Drags another lady by the neck through the street. He thinks Anakin is truly dead based on past deeds and this scene. Plus who knows what other scenes we will get. Probably a light sabre to the helmet to see half a face or something

Also this popped up on my feed. Its hard to argue its not all Anakins fault he did what he did.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info