TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I didn't mind 3 and 4 but it's once again turning into a babysitting show.

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ep 4 had a New Hope vibe to it, and the base has that Death Star look, which was cool to see that style in its origin. The light sabers look so cool in this show, especially what they did in the interrogation room.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
The only thing I didnt like about this episode was how short it was. 38 minutes? The fuck. I loved it tho. Obi getting back in touch with his jedi game was great. SO much of the base in this episode has ties to the jedi fallen order video game. And one of the jedi in that "tomb" has a direct link to the clone wars series. And I know its been said already but the girl that plays Leia is just awesome

Ep 4 had a New Hope vibe to it, and the base has that Death Star look, which was cool to see that style in its origin. The light sabers look so cool in this show, especially what they did in the interrogation room.

Funny you say that about new hope vibe. Screencrush has a great analysis of how the episodes of this season seem to tie with the episodes in the skywalker saga

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Although also in that jedi tomb I really hope one of those was not Quinlan, as screencrush also pointed out. He must be alive.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Better explanation of the tomb and why it exists. Beware tho, there are Rebels spoilers as this relates directly to that

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. And also, Ice Cube's son!! :LOL: I wanna know who his force sensitive wife was. Bet she had a FAT ASS.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
The Jedi encased in Jurassic Park amber was kind of weird tho.
I agree. They could have done that scene in a more shocking way. It was off and didn’t have the impact to me as I think it was supposed to.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Started Obi Wan last night. 1 episode in and so far I like what they're doing. Will likely binge the rest of the episodes tonight and get caught up to this thread and tomorrow's episode. I scrolled really fast to get to the bottom post without reading anything.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I got caught up with episodes 2-4 last night. Overall, I like the show. I think Princess Leia is awesome. Perfectly cast and acted by that kid. Need to go back and see what everyone hates about this show, aside from some of the giant plot holes in the writing, no real complaints.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
I want to see more other inquisitor's actually fucking do something instead of stand there and look angry. Han is soooo angry but does fuck all.

Also, can we get one lightsaber-copter? lol.

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Overall, AWESOME episode. My thoughts...

1. 50 stormtroopers blasting into a room full of people and not a one gets hit....yet the rebels are dropping them like fish in a barrel :rofl:
2. Glad they didnt de-age either of them (you know who I mean).
3. Called it.
4. The Vader scenes were fucking epic.

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Next week is supposedly the finale....I kind of hope not.

Top Bottom