No hero's the next 2 weeks, prepare for weather!!!!

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Fuck.
c10e072b45c880409d09e538cade0918.jpg

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Had to use the truck to pull it out, every tiny movement sent it closer to going down the slope and I hate flipping skid loaders (that shit hurts).
79d6bcac4f9b53fe59ddb08f893d5271.jpg

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
Fuck.
c10e072b45c880409d09e538cade0918.jpg

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Had to use the truck to pull it out, every tiny movement sent it closer to going down the slope and I hate flipping skid loaders (that shit hurts).
79d6bcac4f9b53fe59ddb08f893d5271.jpg

When I plowed for my neighbor that happened, but it was 100% his fault.
It had bald as frick tires and I slid right down the slope.

Be safe out there, I just shoveled my sidewalk and it's COLD!!!!

My goofy neighbor was stuck in their driveway in some Toyota thing.
They didn't know it had 4 wheel drive, no one ever showed them what the extra shifter did???? :rollpicard:

So don't ever say I can't be a nice guy once in awhile!!! Plus I think they are liberals :(

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Purposely holding my amazon order so that the delivery people dont have one extra asshole to go to. None of it I needed right away so no worries

I'm doing the same thing, but I always do, my crew chief is a mail man, so I know what they go through.

My label maker, and other things are no rush.

Oh get the fuck outta here with that :rofl:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
All our bank locations and offices are closed tomorrow. VPN in if you can otherwise I guess you get a paid day off.

There was some debate about whether or not the hourly workers would get paid tomorrow. Most of them don't have laptops. The company decided to do the right thing and give them a paid day off.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I was on my way to Chicago this morning when my Kenworth lost heat. Got back to the shop and looked at my drill rig That I had running on the trailer. All the hydraulic oil in the tank was just gushing out from under the filler cap. All milky white. Looks like there was a lot of water and ice in the oil. Had to drain the system today. Will work on removing the cooling system off the Kenworth tomorrow. Radiator puked.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I'm not directing this at those of you who work outside all day in this shit, I get it from your perspective... I'm shocked at the pussification of the general public. We've had it easy the past few winters. Being a little older, I remember '79 (as a kid, the blizzard and the cold after that), '85, as well many winters in the mid-90's where we'd go a week or two where the high temps would never get above 0*.

Now every body has all these advanced materials in their clothing, AWD vehicles with fancy forms of traction/stability/ABS, with heated seats, heated steering wheels, heated windshield wipers, yada, yada and you'd think this is the end of the world.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info