No hero's the next 2 weeks, prepare for weather!!!!

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois

The Guys on another forum recommended the NOCO 2000 jump box???

This is what I carry around. Sure its overkill. :rofl:

RNrd5ie.jpg

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

I'm wearing flip flops right now!!!
I actually wear flip flops every day, rain, shine, snow, sleet.
The climbing boots we wear are big, heavy & stiff, so I got in the habit of taking them off for the drive.
It just kind of stuck when I had season hockey tickets as a silly thing to do.

I climb ladders, weld etc etc in flip flops.

I did learn my lesson not to wear them to RT 66 when I forgot and got it stuck on the track one time.

My wife used to hate me wearing them all winter.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Wwwwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Ya bunch a pussies!!!!

8735dc3a5a3c2ec8338a74df1053e9f5.jpg

2 hours straight outside, 1/2 hour warmup break and another 2 hours of work to do. Maybe less if I push my partner out of the way and do the bucket work since I’m literally 10x faster than him. Had to put my phone in the truck to warm up since it got too cold and shut off apparently.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Heated jackets

Do not work for the majority of people that need them. Guy at work got one as a gift and it worked/lasted 3 weeks, another guy bought one thinking it’d work and his worked for 2 weeks. Not saying that’s the norm but my job is really tough on clothing and destroys gimmick stuff like that, too much moving, straining and abuse. They’re good for ice fishing though.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
Wwwwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Ya bunch a pussies!!!!

8735dc3a5a3c2ec8338a74df1053e9f5.jpg

2 hours straight outside, 1/2 hour warmup break and another 2 hours of work to do. Maybe less if I push my partner out of the way and do the bucket work since I’m literally 10x faster than him. Had to put my phone in the truck to warm up since it got too cold and shut off apparently.

Screw that, I just told Comcast to not expect me back for 2 weeks.
So then he called and said we have an old folks home you can do, and I said no.

Be safe out there!!!!

Oh yea, it wasn't even that cold yesterday and my computer phone kept dying and it had 53%???
The damn diesel didn't like it either, but mine hates anything under 55* :(

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
“Hey Mike, is this yours?” My partner pointing at the ground.
“Did I drop somethi........IS THAT ME?!??” Start looking for where I’m bleeding from. “NOSE BLEED BREAK!!!”
Actually fuck it, I’m done. Took my glove off to latch the chain on the bucket and froze my hand to it, couldn’t see with my sunglasses fogging up so I took the mask off, nose bleed and I’m starting to get cold.
Plus if I get frostbite again my wife is going to be pissed at me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info