No fucks to give about my boat: A picture thread.

PANDA

Reaction score
I will update this thread with pictures of boats owned by people that just do not give a fuck.

PANDA

Reaction score
First example a smaller pontoon boat docked at Broken Oar. Not sure when the last time the owners were around but this boat is almost sinking from rain water. It is important for you to have a good cover with support so this doesn't happen.

Outlaw

Reaction score
This was me with my first boat... I kept it nice, but, I was 20, it was 30 years old and all we did on the thing was go to the sandbar and booze. There was one instance where we showed up early, threw one anchor and left. Came back a few hours later and some dickhead anchored up right next to me and bitched he had to keep pushing my boat away from his, at which point a drunken [MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION] yelled "It's a 77, does it look like we give a fuck?"

Good times on the ol' poo canoe.

I'm actually surprised I have a fender out in this picture :rofl:

PANDA

Reaction score
:rofl:

I remember that boat. So you anchored in the sandbar then left to go walk around?

Outlaw

Reaction score
:rofl:

I remember that boat. So you anchored in the sandbar then left to go walk around?
Yeah, I was with Kasky and but I forget who else. We got there stupid early and I was the only boat within a 100' radius so I only threw out my bow anchor. Well... douche canoe comes rolling up, throws a few anchors and then proceeds to sit on his boat holding mine off of his when the wind shifted, then got shut down by Kasky for opening his mouth :rofl:

CobraSki03

Reaction score
I have one for ya, this was at Lupas Marina. Not sure what final outcome was but he was probably pissed his cover came undone

PANDA

Reaction score
This is why I check on the boat that isn't at my house at least once per week regardless.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
I should post a picture of my boat that hasn't seen water since '09 or '10.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Mistreated boats hits the PANDA right in the feels.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Is it broken?
Yeah, carb issue and never had the motivation. Currently it sits with out a carb, I think we figured out the problem. I had the toon up until 2015.

Here's the definition of no fucks to give boating.

PANDA

Reaction score

Jareds neighbor. Nice guy but I am wondering why the anchor line isnt stored anywhere. It is also used to tie up boat in this instance.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i think im more concerned there's a dump truck worth of gravel and dirt on his anchor :rofl:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
i think im more concerned there's a dump truck worth of gravel and dirt on his anchor :rofl:
Clay bottom, always like that out here. When I get back to the harbor I have to hit it with the hose to get the big chunks off and scrub the rest by hand.

Neighbors don't give a damn about their boat at all though.

PANDA

Reaction score

Malibu wakeboarding boat. Usually the swim platfom is covered with a few inches of goose shit. Infailed to take a picture. This has been in the Harbor since I have been here and I have seen people on it once. Maybe they all about the weekday shredding when I am at work?

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised that shit doesn't fall off when coming in from where they anchored

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i cant wait to post pics in this thread of my mastercraft sitting uncovered or the winter toon being used as an icebreaker.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised that shit doesn't fall off when coming in from where they anchored
It's clay man. Like the stuff you tried to make bongs out of in high school art class. Lifting and dunking the anchor repeatedly can get most of it off. I just rinse it off at the dock instead of throwing my back out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom