No fucks to give about my boat: A picture thread.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
First example a smaller pontoon boat docked at Broken Oar. Not sure when the last time the owners were around but this boat is almost sinking from rain water. It is important for you to have a good cover with support so this doesn't happen.

4020d2ebc12655883642ac7a97d769fc.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
This was me with my first boat... I kept it nice, but, I was 20, it was 30 years old and all we did on the thing was go to the sandbar and booze. There was one instance where we showed up early, threw one anchor and left. Came back a few hours later and some dickhead anchored up right next to me and bitched he had to keep pushing my boat away from his, at which point a drunken [MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION] yelled "It's a 77, does it look like we give a fuck?"

Good times on the ol' poo canoe.

I'm actually surprised I have a fender out in this picture :rofl:

312948_10150297131859589_394127_n.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
:rofl:

I remember that boat. So you anchored in the sandbar then left to go walk around?

Yeah, I was with Kasky and but I forget who else. We got there stupid early and I was the only boat within a 100' radius so I only threw out my bow anchor. Well... douche canoe comes rolling up, throws a few anchors and then proceeds to sit on his boat holding mine off of his when the wind shifted, then got shut down by Kasky for opening his mouth :rofl:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
i think im more concerned there's a dump truck worth of gravel and dirt on his anchor :rofl:

Clay bottom, always like that out here. When I get back to the harbor I have to hit it with the hose to get the big chunks off and scrub the rest by hand.

Neighbors don't give a damn about their boat at all though.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I'm surprised that shit doesn't fall off when coming in from where they anchored

It's clay man. Like the stuff you tried to make bongs out of in high school art class. Lifting and dunking the anchor repeatedly can get most of it off. I just rinse it off at the dock instead of throwing my back out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info