No fucks to give about my boat: A picture thread.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
27ish Advantage. No fenders. No fucks

a3389614feab1740ce33a35f70e95b9f.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Another NFG followed by slight FG boat by Frank story.

Heard there was some good winds coming last night so I ran over to where my Bayliner is to check on the cover... It was half off, other half was full of water and bugs.

Got the water out, threw some ratchet straps on the cover and hope it's good lol. Still need to fill that fucker with water and see where it's taking on water from.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I bought the boat for less than what the outboard is worth. As long as that's still good when I go to sell IDC about the rest lol.

However, the boat itself is in reallllly good shape and my guess is the water is from where they mounted the new outboard on the older hull.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
fuck that's an expensive boat.

i mean... you start seeing you're going down that fast... THAT close to shore, beach the bitch! :rofl:

it's sand there near the road right? [MENTION=112]ktraver97ss[/MENTION] ?

Kinda, sands just a couple feet then big ass rocks. You would have to go down near the swim area to beach it, but thats only like 100 yards away. If that was my expensive ass boat I would have plowed through the beach goers to get that bitch out of the water.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info