ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Taco-Bell-Welcomes-Back-The-Toasted-Cheddar-Chalupa-678x381.jpg

The Toasted Cheddar Chalupa features seasoned beef, cheddar cheese, reduced fat sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce in a Chalupa shell with six-month aged cheddar that’s toasted directly onto the shell.

You can find the Toasted Cheddar Chalupa at participating locations nationwide on its own, or as part of a $5 Box, paired with a Crunchy Taco, Cinnamon Twists and a medium Mountain Dew Baja Blast for 5 bucks.

The cheesy Chalupa first appeared on Taco Bell’s national menu on September 12, 2020.

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
axing the mexican pizza really was the last straw for me
Went a few weeks ago and they changed the chicken again. No more shredded and its back to chunks. FUCK
Yeah....WTF are they doing? Getting rid of menu items (was the Grilled Stuffed Burrito for me) that tons of people seem to like makes no sense.

Reactions: crooks and IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah....WTF are they doing? Getting rid of menu items (was the Grilled Stuffed Burrito for me) that tons of people seem to like makes no sense.

Seriously. The grilled stufft burrito was an even greater atrocity than the mexican pizza. steak grilled stufft burritos used to be my JAM.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks Taco Bell is going downhill... have had it a few times recently and it’s just getting worse every time. And that’s from multiple different locations to rule that out.

Also YES on the grilled stuff burrito being gone. I know it’s been a while, but it’s a downer still.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious

Thread Info