• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

New Taco Bell items

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Oh my god the gravy sounds goooood.

Doritos Cheesy Gordita Crunch: Warm, pillowy flatbread covered in a melted three-cheese blend, wrapped around a Doritos® taco and topped with a zesty Pepper Jack sauce. 490 calories, 28 grams of fat, 880 mg sodium, 5 grams of fiber, 20 grams of protein.

Starburst Strawberry Freeze: Experience two things you crave, Taco Bell® Freezes and candy flavors, together at last with the new Starburst® Strawberry Freeze. 240 calories, 0 grams of fat, 58 grams of sugar

California A.M. Crunchwrap: A warm flour tortilla with a golden crispy potato hash brown, fluffy scrambled eggs, flavorful bacon, chunky guacamole, real cheddar cheese and freshly prepared pico de gallo, wrapped up and grilled to go. 630 calories, 37 grams of fat, 1370 mg sodium, 22 grams of protein

Country A.M. Crunchwrap: A warm flour tortilla with a golden crispy potato hash brown, fluffy scrambled eggs, a delicious sausage patty, real cheddar cheese and warm country gravy, wrapped up and grilled to go. 660 calories, 40 grams of fat, 1260 mg sodium, 4 grams of fiber, 21 grams of protein

Country Grilled Breakfast Burrito: A warm flour tortilla filled with fluffy scrambled eggs, delicious sausage, seasoned breakfast potatoes and warm country gravy, wrapped up and grilled to seal in all the flavors. 390 calories, 18 grams of fat, 920 mg sodium, 3 grams of fiber, 12 grams of protein

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm disappointed in your use of that GIF. You could have done better.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Will try the dorito gordita crunch.

They added a spicy potato soft taco on their $1 menu. It's awesome too. Pretty sure it's just the lava sauce or whatever they called it.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:D Can I haz this on Saturday morning? Are these items already released?

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Excited but wish this shit was healthier.. The sodium is through the roof..

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Anyone else find it funny that they only use the word "real" to describe the cheese instead of anything else. What the hell is the other stuff made out of then? :rofl:

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Unicorn stool mixed with Jesus' baby batter.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Dorito crunch is about the only thing enticing. Maybe Cali crunch wrap. McKayla is not impressed.

RebelTJ

Coyote Bus Lines
Reaction score
The Doritos Cheesy Gordita crunch sounds interesting but the others are:

Stink Star Productions

You never had it so good!
Reaction score
I had the cooler ranch Doritos cheesy Gordon's crunch..... It added a lot to the standard one, but it feels that's how it should have been from the beginning.

I also tried the starburst freeze. I laughed hysterically upon my first sip because it literally is the exact taste of a starburst

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I had the cooler ranch Doritos cheesy Gordon's crunch..... It added a lot to the standard one, but it feels that's how it should have been from the beginning.

I also tried the starburst freeze. I laughed hysterically upon my first sip because it literally is the exact taste of a starburst
:fu: do they have the pink one? or should i say, is strawberry the pink flavor

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Country crunchwrap purchased. Review to follow.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's been 2 minutes, WHERE'S OUR REVIEW?!

Will the review be pre or post dump?

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
If there was gravy in that crunchwrap, I didnt taste it...I'm guessing I got fucked and it was just a basic sausage one. With that said, it was on point this morning. The hashbrown was outstanding with just the right amount of crunch.

Will have to attempt again next week.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Not wowed by the Dorito cheesy gordita. Can't even taste it. Quesorito is still pretty solid. California crunch wrap looks good in pics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom