Food / Drink New Taco Bell items

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I'm legit crying. I've been waiting so long for this moment. I'm so so so happy. The bacon club chalupa is the GOAT.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: greasy

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Dont go to the one by my house, theyll likely be "closed" because the assholes dont want to work.

Just lights off and hiding behind the counter.

Fucking worst.
I have read horror stories on the neighborhood app about the one by LA Fitness if thats the one your talking about

Reactions: FESTER665

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I could go buy livewire right now.

Send me some. Shit hasnt been available out here for yearssss. I even walked into a Walmart once not all that long ago to try and find some they supposedly had. WALMART. It had been years since I'd willingly walked into one of those places. And they had nothing.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Send me some. Shit hasnt been available out here for yearssss. I even walked into a Walmart once not all that long ago to try and find some they supposedly had. WALMART. It had been years since I'd willingly walked into one of those places. And they had nothing.
Order it off Amazon or Walmart.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Order it off Amazon or Walmart.

At the time I was looking Walmart wasnt shipping it, but hot damn it looks like they are now. $35 for a damn 12 pack of 20oz bottles, but fuck it. I'm doin it. Think I've got a walmart gift card around here somewhere with dust on it that will help reduce that cost.

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And they're in me now. So amazing. How I've missed these. I feel calm and at peace, like I've just taken some sort of drug. Mine were loaded w/ chicken and bacon. Still don't have my livewire sadly, so orange monster had to stand in.

I foresee many trips there next week. Good thing I have a coworker that needs no convincing to go get TB.

Reactions: Mook

Thread Info