New Taco Bell items

bmoore04

Reaction score
I had the $5 box as well. It was kinda meh but I don't think my TBell did a great job of making it. Would try again.

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
I read taco Bell is ditching all their potatoes? They can fuck off

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Finally tried the grilled cheese thing today. It wasn't bad, but I don't really find myself craving another one. I still haven't forgiven them for axing the XXL burrito

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh WTF, now after Nov 5th they're going to be axing the mexican pizza, and all shredded chicken items, which means no more shredded chicken burrito. Also 2 of my regular go-to's. They must really not want my money anymore.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Oh WTF, now after Nov 5th they're going to be axing the mexican pizza, and all shredded chicken items, which means no more shredded chicken burrito. Also 2 of my regular go-to's. They must really not want my money anymore.
Wtf? I fucking love the Mexican pizza and the shredded chicken burritos

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Why for Tacobell has forsaken us? They used to try all these new/different things. So much more so than other chains.

But now it seems like the extent of our 'interesting' choices is gonna be the 7 layer burrito and maybe the supreme taco.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
I'm pretty sad about the shredded chicken axing... the dollar chicken quesadilla melt was a must with any order :(

Man I remember when the shredded chicken burrito was like 89-99 cents on the value menu, now its like $3, haven't order it in years

RedBeard

Formerly ScreamingMach46
Reaction score
Damn, sad they are getting rid of the shredded chicken burrito. I would always get one of those and a beefy 5 layer.

IZZy