New Taco Bell items

P40E

Reaction score
Just tried all three $1 Double Stack tacos . All are a very good deal . The nacho crunch is packed with nachos and the biggest one , but a bit dry would be good with hot sauce . The reaper ranch was ok not really hot . The best is the Chipotle cheddar it's pretty hot too . (y)

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've avoided Taco Bell for the past decade because they've used preservatives that give me an allergic reaction (the sensitivity popped up out of nowhere 10 years ago), but I just learned that as of earlier this year, they actively removed all of those ingredients.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Tried the reaper ranch taco today. Definitely not a bad way to spend a buck.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Today's lunch is brought to you by Taco Bell and remembering why I rarely bother going there anymore. i went today with the hope of trying the Reaper Double Stack taco. I pull up and give my order and am told they "no longer carry the reaper taco because we don't have the sauce"...for a brand new item. I decided to order the Chipotle and the Nacho variants.

The Chiptole was fairly tasty, nothing special. The Nacho was garbage. It wasn't "bad" but the nacho sauce overpowered everything and it just tasted bleh.

If you're hungry or stoned, the Chipotle double will serve its purpose but like everything else new on their menu, it still leaves a lot to be desired.

Then end.

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
$1 nacho tacos are da bomb.
3 different flavors. i had them all last night. solid choice.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
The double stack tacos?

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
soft shell wrapped around a hard shell with cheese between?
i tried googling the promo, but i cant seem to find it. i knew i shouldve take a picture of the menu

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Just tried all three $1 Double Stack tacos . All are a very good deal . The nacho crunch is packed with nachos and the biggest one , but a bit dry would be good with hot sauce . The reaper ranch was ok not really hot . The best is the Chipotle cheddar it's pretty hot too . (y)
you right Mook Mook

this was them. and i thought all fantastic.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Nacho one is trash. Chipotle isn't bad. And as I mentioned above, my tb was out of reaper sauce because they are useless.

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
for a dollar. its not trash. next time i finna ask for more nacho sauce stuff.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Since my TB is good and still has reaper sauce, I got more reaper tacos today. Definitely not bad. Not really that spicy, but still good. Still might have to try the chipotle one.

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
Tried today. Thought it would be bigger than it was. Decent but wouldn’t try again. My favorite was the chipotle

390174D3-3545-4391-B379-7F1F1834EFD7.jpeg

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Welp looks like my local TB increased the $1 items to $1.29.... Sucks but it seems like the beefy fritos burrito and cheesy bean and rice burrito are still worth it, just not as great of a deal as before. I think that was the last "great" true dollar menu unless I'm forgetting somebody.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Reaction score
The chicken quesadilla melt on the $1 menu is amazing! I've been hooked on it and the pineapple freeze for the last couple of weeks.

Saw a commercial last night that if you download the app, on June 30th you get a free chalupa cravings box.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief, I don't eat Taco Bell nearly as much as I used to. Maybe once every two months or so. I saw that they added a new menu item, the Grilled Cheese Burrito. Looked good in pics so I thought I'd try it. I'm actually glad I did, it was really good. Only real complaint I had, is the burrito is kind of limp. It doesnt remain firm, likely due to the cheese on one side.

Starting with a burrito filled with seasoned beef and rice, a three-cheese blend (which includes both shredded and nacho cheese), chipotle sauce, sour cream and some of those red tortilla strips for a little crunch, it’s everything you’ve already come to expect from a sold Taco Bell burrito. But obviously, that’s not it: there’s a layer of melted cheese on the exterior of the burrito to truly affirm this thing’s commitment to queso.
Its only 2.99 and would absolutely consider getting one again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom