Mustang Hits Median at Strats

98blueSScamaro

friday night at strats was nuts. It was a free for all. There must oh been something going down in Villa park because there were no cops till about 11.30. the tools were out in full force. Race full speed up and down north ave and a sti did the same thing as the mustang funny shit. It sucks when tools kill a good thing.

friday night at strats was nuts. It was a free for all. There must oh been something going down in Villa park because there were no cops till about 11.30. the tools were out in full force. Race full speed up and down north ave and a sti did the same thing as the mustang funny shit. It sucks when tools kill a good thing.

LOL i know the tool in the STI, he works at the same store as my fiance. Went in there today, he called himself a dumbass for doing it. Wasn't even the first time it happened either.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
kevin...you know what i drive :p

none of you guys know what trolling is?

Yeah, I thought it might have been new or something. Thank God you didn't join the dark side.

ooooooo you got me good you fucker!

rod%20farva.jpg

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
Yeah, I thought it might have been new or something. Thank God you didn't join the dark side.

ooooooo you got me good you fucker!

rod%20farva.jpg

by dark side i'm guessing you mean people who drive like idiots and feel the need to extend their penis in a public setting by showing off in front of dippy emo girls and sub 25 year old d-bags with their hats on wrong?

:)

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove

Saturday up there was the same way. People where flyin up and down North like it was GLD. No cops to be seen though. Maybe they are laying low for a week or two then once people let their guard down, they come out in full force. Either way that place was a fucking joke though.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
from what I heard that was his girlfriends car too. It got pretty interesting up there saturday. Funny times to be had for sure. Hey Marco, we gotta start our own rap battle next time.

Saturday was redic up there. A chair and some popcorn is a good idea if you wanna watch dumb fuck kids get busted.

Yeah we do man. Dark SS was throwin some beats down that night. It was funny as hell.

98blueSScamaro

LOL i know the tool in the STI, he works at the same store as my fiance. Went in there today, he called himself a dumbass for doing it. Wasn't even the first time it happened either.

LOL he had about 300 people going nuts because he ripped up his car. :tear: When i left they were trying so hard to get me to light them up. I was like my slicks are not worth this sh%&. they got the point.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info