Mustang Hits Median at Strats

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
HA HA HA you guys aren't too funny...that was MY car...and MY first time out in that car. I bet you punk asses all have perfect effin driving records right?
Grow the hell up...

oh and I paid for that car with MY OWN MONEY, i'm not some rich kid like half the other d-bags on this site so just lay the eff off and mind ur own effin business.

Actually many of the posts are very funny. Just because you paid for your car still doesn't mean you have the brains to drive it.
Or mathematically: Money > Brains = Hillarious video
In case you need a referesher, Your mistakes were:

1. Driving like an idiot with a car you say was your first night out with.
2. Instead of just letting it go, Coming here and posting it was you.
3. Trying to defend yourself against a video that clearly shows your bad judgement/abilities when it comes to driving.
4. Attempting to berate a large group of folks who are clearly more intelligent than yourself.

To correct these errors you should pay to fix the car, sell it, then buy a Schwin or Trek until you can learn to drive a car properly.

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
633580796860484029-Trolling.jpg

sorry...had to do it.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
That was u, Crunk!? Why the hell did u just call yourself out on this too?? lmao

We all have to learn somehow, its easy to sit here and bust his ball since his fuck up was caught on video, but shit happens and we all have done stupid shit at one point. I lost it in my SS when I first bought it, luckily it was not in front of people like this, but I did slide into a house's front yard. 2 of my wheels still have the curb rash to this day and its a reminder to not be a dumbass.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Actually many of the posts are very funny. Just because you paid for your car still doesn't mean you have the brains to drive it.
Or mathematically: Money > Brains = Hillarious video
In case you need a referesher, Your mistakes were:

1. Driving like an idiot with a car you say was your first night out with.
2. Instead of just letting it go, Coming here and posting it was you.
3. Trying to defend yourself against a video that clearly shows your bad judgement/abilities when it comes to driving.
4. Attempting to berate a large group of folks who are clearly more intelligent than yourself.

To correct these errors you should pay to fix the car, sell it, then buy a Schwin or Trek until you can learn to drive a car properly.

:werd:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Crunk...shit happens man, but next time don't insult people for laughing at your fuck up. Its good your car isn't too messed up, but damn man it looked like something got ripped off of the front. There has been some pretty funny shit said, so take it in stride. And I too am not a rich kid, I save lives and work my ass off so I can buy shit that I enjoy...what exactly do you do for a living?

I don't know u personally but all but one of the stang owners around here are rich kid douchebags and talk too much shit. Then get their asses handed to them by my Monte(RIP) or some other slow POS. Point being don't make it any worse for the stang owners that are cool. My dads stock silverado truck can do a corner slide dosnt make it badass...if your gonna show off, race someone in a straight line for now.

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
That was u, Crunk!? Why the hell did u just call yourself out on this too?? lmao

We all have to learn somehow, its easy to sit here and bust his ball since his fuck up was caught on video, but shit happens and we all have done stupid shit at one point. I lost it in my SS when I first bought it, luckily it was not in front of people like this, but I did slide into a house's front yard. 2 of my wheels still have the curb rash to this day and its a reminder to not be a dumbass.

Yeah, we all make mistakes and do stupid shit; the difference is that most of us don't do it in an attempt to show off in front of large groups of people, in a place where it has been beaten to death how it had been ruined because of people doing just such things, get caught on video by your own friends, have them post it on the internet for the world to see, and then have the arrogance to talk shit on the viewers for calling it like they see it, as if they're the ones that fucked up. That's beyond ignorant. Beyond stupid. That's the work of a genuine mental midget.

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
Who the hell is a rich kid on this site? :rofl:

Well apparently it's 1/2 the forum so clearly we have a bunch of rich kids here. :dunno:

Can I join that half ? Please.

You went to strats and tried to act like hard ass with your new car... and we're the ones that need to grow up?

I bet 99% of the ppl on this forum bought their cars with their own money.
I used the banks money.

You sir are a TOOL.....I only wish the curb was taller :D
:bowrofl::bowrofl:your a dick:bowrofl::bowrofl:

and I for one would hang out with Crunk anytime.. should be loads of fun to watvh all the stupid shit he does:jg:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info