Mustang Hits Median at Strats

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
HA HA HA you guys aren't too funny...that was MY car...and MY first time out in that car. I bet you punk asses all have perfect effin driving records right?
Grow the hell up...

oh and I paid for that car with MY OWN MONEY, i'm not some rich kid like half the other d-bags on this site so just lay the eff off and mind ur own effin business.
You shouldn't have let off so quickly....it wouldn't have snapped back so bad :rofl:

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
HA HA HA you guys aren't too funny...that was MY car...and MY first time out in that car. I bet you punk asses all have perfect effin driving records right?
Grow the hell up...

oh and I paid for that car with MY OWN MONEY, i'm not some rich kid like half the other d-bags on this site so just lay the eff off and mind ur own effin business.

Good job drivng there....you should stick to walking :bigthumb:

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
Grow the hell up...

i can drive plenty well thank you very much.

headers and oil pan are fine

front suspension is a little out of whack but nothing some TLC can't fix.

LOL :bowrofl:

Dig yourself holes much?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Grow the hell up...

Actually, I do have a perfect driving record, paid for my current and past cars, and can drive it without looking like a ******. GO FUCK YOURSELF! :wavey:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Problem solved, here we have THAT GUY that leaves strats like a dumb ass and gets us kicked out of all the places we enjoy going. I am glad he showed his face, now he shall be branded as the jerk off that gets us kicked from places. Now, when we see this person we will scream, yell, flame, throw rocks, spit at, and pee on until he/she leaves the area we currently enjoy at the time. All we have to do now is find all of his brothers that leave there like idiots and do the same. 1 down 750 to go. :smile:

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Sep 3, 2009
Plainfield, IL
Problem solved, here we have THAT GUY that leaves strats like a dumb ass and gets us kicked out of all the places we enjoy going. I am glad he showed his face, now he shall be branded as the jerk off that gets us kicked from places. Now, when we see this person we will scream, yell, flame, throw rocks, spit at, and pee on until he/she leaves the area we currently enjoy at the time. All we have to do now is find all of his brothers that leave there like idiots and do the same. 1 down 750 to go. :smile:

Amen

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info