TV Lost

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Started watching Lost

Lost has a bit of a weird start and a long setup. Initially it's a survival story and you see who turns into leaders and who turns Ito followers, how they collect good, where they live, etc. It takes several episodes before you really start to realize that something is amiss.

So if you're watching the first few episodes and it's not your thing, keep going. It changes.

The first real WTF moment is when they reveal in Lock's flashback that he was...

(Spoiler edited due to frantic text from Mook while I was sleeping - DJ)

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Lost has a bit of a weird start and a long setup. Initially it's a survival story and you see who turns into leaders and who turns Ito followers, how they collect good, where they live, etc. It takes several episodes before you really start to realize that something is amiss.

So if you're watching the first few episodes and it's not your thing, keep going. It changes.

The first real WTF moment is when they reveal in Lock's flashback that

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] do NOT read that spoiler. It will RUIN the show!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I hated Michelle Rodriguez' character…

I hate scifi stuff and I didn't think the show was very scifi… It's more like the modern day comic book movies where it wraps a completely unbelievable scenario into reality so well that you don't question the fact that it's so unbelievable.

Also, Season 2 is the best.

I had to come back, quote, and :rofl: at you saying this show isnt scifi. :rofl: Balls deep in season 4 and if this isnt scifi, I dont know what is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info