Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Character development is fantastic... But being network TV, there are a lot of filler episodes.

But if you don't fall into the trap that so many folks believe (won't get into for spoilers sake), you appreciate the themes and take on different thoughts on life that the show presents.

The finale is one of the few times I legit cry over something.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Character development is fantastic... But being network TV, there are a lot of filler episodes.

But if you don't fall into the trap that so many folks believe (won't get into for spoilers sake), you appreciate the themes and take on different thoughts on life that the show presents.

The finale is one of the few times I legit cry over something.

lol it's ok bro i did too

npc-meme.jpg

Reactions: Mook

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
BUMP!!

The wife and I are rewatching this for the first time since it was originally on TV. I got into it early in season 2 from what I remember and got the wife on board shortly after. We watched the rest of it in real time way back when, and by now have forgotten a lot. We are most of the way through season 1 now, and we are both surprised how much happens in the first season! Also, Kate is still hot!

Reactions: DanJ

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
Man I remember back in college watching this and loving it, then stopping at some point in the last season because it just got too stupid.
Maybe I should give this another shot and actually finish it. lol
I made it all the way though, but I remember being confused and annoyed for a lot of the later stuff. I will report back on how it is this time around.

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
The first like 3 seasons are great. Then it struggles back and forth.
That's what I remember. Season 1 is a first season, so they are still trying to lock in the characters, the budget wasn't there yet etc. Its still good, but a little wobbly. Season two they got it locked in and its great. Season 3 I remember also being great, and so far that is true. I dont remember a lot about the details after so long, just that it started getting weird and harder to follow around season 4.

I dont ever remember hating it like I did season 7 and 8 of GoT though!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info