FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
is that for your specific model?

or is it some 2wd super cab not crew 8' bed something
Page 6. It isn't trim-specific like tow capacity is, just states that the numbers assume you have the tow package. Doesn't specify that it's the "max tow package" either. I'd have to look at my window sticker to ensure the option code matches, but I bet it does

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I still like this idea and I like that XLR boost. I honestly would like to do this now, but the winter time would be a problem considering campers do not hold temperature well. Probably do it as early as possible in the spring. I would prefer not to build the house throughout winter anyways, even though I really do want to get it done as soon as possible

It would be nice if the weather breaks in February and I could get this process going

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I still like this idea and I like that XLR boost. I honestly would like to do this now, but the winter time would be a problem considering campers do not hold temperature well. Probably do it as early as possible in the spring. I would prefer not to build the house throughout winter anyways, even though I really do want to get it done as soon as possible

It would be nice if the weather breaks in February and I could get this process going
giphy.gif

• Angry
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
i love the thought of building my house with basically no financial obligations throughout the build. Just live in my hillbilly ass camper and bank checks lol

I get anxiety thinking about lot loan, mortgage, financing approval to start construction, second mortgage once new house is done, selling my house (ideally before) the next house is done, blahblahblahblabhlha. All the while preparing for a ridiculous furniture bill once this place is complete. It's totally doable, just stressful.

We'd appreciate the FUCK out of that house after 7 months in a camper that's for sure

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info