Let's window shop toyhaulers & talk about payloads & hitchweights with N20gt

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
People that have a free place to live while building their house have it MADE. I'd be breaking ground next week if I had someone I could move in with

More firstworldproblems

bro. buy a fucking camper. they're all made in hillbilly indananer anyways. go grab one factory direct for $19,995 and send it.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
bro. buy a fucking camper. they're all made in hillbilly indananer anyways. go grab one factory direct for $19,995 and send it.
The problem is that, the way I see it, the window for this has passed. I really don't want my house being built throughout winter. More problems, more weather issues while the house is exposed

Even if we sold next week, 30 day close, we're not out until October and probably don't have foundation being poured until November then you're framing through december and not under roof until January

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The problem is that, the way I see it, the window for this has passed. I really don't want my house being built throughout winter. More problems, more weather issues while the house is exposed

Even if we sold next week, 30 day close, we're not out until October and probably don't have foundation being poured until November then you're framing through december and not under roof until January

nah im saying start in spring

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
dont tell me megamcmansion hood has an HOA that doesn't allow campers either.

DONT YOU TELL ME THAT
I'd park the camper in front of my in-laws so I could walk in and relax and watch TV in their living room lol. They live on a dead end street

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'd park the camper in front of my in-laws so I could walk in and relax and watch TV in their living room lol. They live on a dead end street

now we're talking

my buddy lived in a 30' ish camper in between houses for about 7 weeks one summer. didn't want to settle on a house so he parked in his mom's nice sized back yard. then gutted the place and stayed in the camper in the driveway.

you're motivated af to get shit done when you're camper living ill tell you that much :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Bros

I like this idea

Wife and kid and animals and myself could 1000% NOT live in a camper together for 7-8 months, like no fucking way. BUT with her parents house right there, we could. Prob put kid down to sleep in the house and we could stay in the camper

Omg

HOW MANY ANIMALS DO YOU HAVE?

my wife, baby, small dog, and I could FOR SURE live in a camper for 7-8 months. without a doubt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info