Let's take a Cruise out to Kankakee River State Park! Sunday April 10th @ 2:30pm!

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Weather is looking better for Sunday:
1649450273467.png

Reactions: JFish75

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
I’ll probably jump in out by milliken lake or the dupage forest preserve, depending on if you guys want to go under the covered bridge or just keep down 55 till coal city or where ever you had planned to get off at
I was planning on having us meet you at the dairy Queen shell in diamond, would that work?

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Ok, i'll pick you guys up off the Weber Rd exit on 55. Maybe get a good roller shot of the crew going by. Mook Mook since i have you as a contact if you could share your location with me Sunday via google maps that would be the tits.
Look for me on the bike near Weber and 55 and I'll look for your orange Camaro. Not sure what time they might be rolling through, though. If you don't see me, no worries.

husky helmet.jpg

svart in front of sand.jpg

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
WhiteKnuckle WhiteKnuckle will be able to track me via Google, so he'll have a good idea how far out we'll be.
If you leave Dundee at 2:45, you should be rolling by Weber and 55 by 3:30ish. Should be easy to spot the fleet of 10+ TCG cars. It'd be helpful if there were vehicle descriptions (model and color) by the names in the first post, though, so I don't go chasing after the first black Golf that I see. ;)

Reactions: Teege24

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
If you leave Dundee at 2:45, you should be rolling by Weber and 55 by 3:30ish. Should be easy to spot the fleet of 10+ TCG cars. It'd be helpful if there were vehicle descriptions (model and color) by the names in the first post, though, so I don't go chasing after the first black Golf that I see. ;)
Great suggestion, I'll remember that for next time, black golf with a black Shelby! And a bunch of other cars ?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I'll be on the s/b on-ramp at North Ave (IL-64) waiting, but won't be able to see the pack until it's already rolling past.

Is anyone gonna bring an FRS to keep in group contact? If, so, what channel? I recommend between 15 and 22, as those allow full power of the radio, a whopping 2 watts!

Thread Info