Let's take a Cruise out to Kankakee River State Park! Sunday April 10th @ 2:30pm!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I'll just get it out of the way now... I'll be in the car. I'm too much of a pussy to ride in 60º weather, at speed. Really don't feel like layering up under a full set of leathers. Plus I'm doing something afterwards, so need street clothes.

36081896-F029-420E-A341-52025BD20DF5.gif

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
I'll be on the s/b on-ramp at North Ave (IL-64) waiting, but won't be able to see the pack until it's already rolling past.

Is anyone gonna bring an FRS to keep in group contact? If, so, what channel? I recommend between 15 and 22, as those allow full power of the radio, a whopping 2 watts!
I personally do not have one. Do you have Google maps? Mook could share his location with you too

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm new to the forum but, I think I'm going to head up and meet you guys if thats ok.

I'll be in a blue Shelby GT350.
It's a very chill cruise. Some shenanigans if you want, otherwise just an excuse to drive. I'm not even tuned yet, but I'm just eager to get out of the house.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Look for me on the bike near Weber and 55 and I'll look for your orange Camaro. Not sure what time they might be rolling through, though. If you don't see me, no worries.

View attachment 116618

View attachment 116620
I’m going to try and post up on the southbound Weber rd entrance here if construction isn’t going on.
1649608599225.png

I'll be on the s/b on-ramp at North Ave (IL-64) waiting, but won't be able to see the pack until it's already rolling past.

Is anyone gonna bring an FRS to keep in group contact? If, so, what channel? I recommend between 15 and 22, as those allow full power of the radio, a whopping 2 watts!
I’ll bring a couple radios.

Also, are we doing any hiking or anything down at the state park or just some parking lot chillin? Bringing the wife, need to be prepared.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
I’m going to try and post up on the southbound Weber rd entrance here if construction isn’t going on.
View attachment 116648

I’ll bring a couple radios.

Also, are we doing any hiking or anything down at the state park or just some parking lot chillin? Bringing the wife, need to be prepared.
I had no plans once there, I was thinking parking lot pictures and do whatever the group wants to do!

Thread Info