Lawn Lords and Garden Gentlemen

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Threw down some weed and feed last weekend and planted a Japanese Maple. Perennials we’re 75% off at Lowe’s

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I just use my straight shaft Echo trimmer to edge also.

jufiX8J.jpg

I had a Black and Decker Edge Hog, which worked, when it was clogging up the mechanism with muddy soil that I would have to clean out every 15 feet. I thought about getting a gas one (which I may still), but then I would have one more gas powered gizmo to have to maintain. So the trimmer has been working just fine. It won't dig as deep as the older Edge Hog, but still keeps the transition from sidewalk/curb/driveway to the grass perfect.

On another note, Wiess was back out last Friday. Probably for a fall dormancy blend of chemicals. There was a white'ish granular that was put down (I could see it on the sidewalks), so with this soaking rain, I hope it really soaked in.

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
I saw this deal once before and passed on it since it was about a month before we closed. Here it is again. 21 inch deck brushless self propel mower, brushless carbon fiber expand it trimmer, 2 6aH batteries and 1 4aH battery.

I forgot it was the carbon fiber shaft. :fu: I wish I just sucked it up and bought it the first time around. I paid $470 for just the mower and 2 6aH batteries.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
With the rain we're getting, you're gonna be mowing for awhile. My yard is growing like it's April again.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Okay so this is neat.
hosta growing through the center of a brick.

29B20807-102F-4B86-8688-5B9C5CF1E9CF.jpeg

moving fuck ton of shitty landscaping blocks too and put on window well covers. Shit is a fucking mess! Previous owner did fuck all with shit in years!

image.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Right, just saying they spread like... Well, you know...

Sometimes we have to knock ours back even mid-growing season. :D

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
View attachment 105011
Yup… my backyard right now. I already have a pile of leaves running across the back from the weekend. Trees are still not done dropping leaves.
SAME.
Glad the trees decided to shake all their leaves completely off at the same time. I’ve cleaned up twice already, one last time is cool with me

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
I don’t have any trees in my yard. I just get a few from the wood a few houses down the road.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
fucking hell. 3rd straight week of leaves like this and I’m finally seeing the end. All the trees have finally dropped the majority of the leaves.

346D805A-324E-48D0-9ED9-1DF7C9A6B127.jpeg

931ADB96-534B-483D-92A4-48DDC72524ED.jpeg

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
Damn. I thought about getting mine all done yesterday but it was windy AF. Why get them all gathered just to blow away?

Plus we wanted to see if the little one wanted to try jumping in the pile for a photo op. :rofl: Its supposed to be nice Wednesday. Maybe Ill try then.

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
I was just talking about this yesterday with a buddy and how I should get one if it goes on sale.

I ended up breaking the lawnmower back out to just run over the leaves cause I has been lazy and never got out to raking or even using the blower. :rofl: That is $20 more than just a 5AH battery alone. Granted the kit is normally $200, so its still a good deal normally, but very use specific.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I bought a sun joe with dual battery’s for $99 the leaf vacuum is awesome walk it over mulch in the low setting and my front and back yard look great with minimal effort to pick up leaves.

Top Bottom