🏡 Better Homes Lawn Lords and Garden Gentlemen

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I just use my straight shaft Echo trimmer to edge also.

jufiX8J.jpg

I had a Black and Decker Edge Hog, which worked, when it was clogging up the mechanism with muddy soil that I would have to clean out every 15 feet. I thought about getting a gas one (which I may still), but then I would have one more gas powered gizmo to have to maintain. So the trimmer has been working just fine. It won't dig as deep as the older Edge Hog, but still keeps the transition from sidewalk/curb/driveway to the grass perfect.

On another note, Wiess was back out last Friday. Probably for a fall dormancy blend of chemicals. There was a white'ish granular that was put down (I could see it on the sidewalks), so with this soaking rain, I hope it really soaked in.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I saw this deal once before and passed on it since it was about a month before we closed. Here it is again. 21 inch deck brushless self propel mower, brushless carbon fiber expand it trimmer, 2 6aH batteries and 1 4aH battery.

I forgot it was the carbon fiber shaft. :fu: I wish I just sucked it up and bought it the first time around. I paid $470 for just the mower and 2 6aH batteries.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
View attachment 105011
Yup… my backyard right now. I already have a pile of leaves running across the back from the weekend. Trees are still not done dropping leaves.
SAME.
Glad the trees decided to shake all their leaves completely off at the same time. I’ve cleaned up twice already, one last time is cool with me

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was just talking about this yesterday with a buddy and how I should get one if it goes on sale.

I ended up breaking the lawnmower back out to just run over the leaves cause I has been lazy and never got out to raking or even using the blower. :rofl: That is $20 more than just a 5AH battery alone. Granted the kit is normally $200, so its still a good deal normally, but very use specific.

Reactions: The Beast

Thread Info