TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I just started watching this a month ago with a coworker's suggestion. I would say 65% of it has been "watching" while working so I can't say I am fully paying attention (doesn't really seem like a show you need to) and man I love it. I'm on season 11 and just finished the court scene with the eye plucking bird :rofl: Their chemistry and improv is soooo good. I was told to skip season 1 because there was no Frank, so I didn't watch any of those.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
you mean you've never watched any before this? Oh man. I would say they're definitely finding their footing in season 1, but I dont know if i would say to skip it. Season 2 they start rolling pretty good, and by season 3 they're really finding their stride. Then it just gets more and more insane w/ each season after that :LOL: I've been loving going back to rewatch episodes before throwing on their podcast every week now. Still need to go back and rewatch "the gang solves the north korea problem" so I can get caught up w/ this weeks podcast.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
you mean you've never watched any before this? Oh man. I would say they're definitely finding their footing in season 1, but I dont know if i would say to skip it. Season 2 they start rolling pretty good, and by season 3 they're really finding their stride. Then it just gets more and more insane w/ each season after that :LOL: I've been loving going back to rewatch episodes before throwing on their podcast every week now. Still need to go back and rewatch "the gang solves the north korea problem" so I can get caught up w/ this weeks podcast.
I mean I literally have never watched before this. I didn't even know the show existed. I do live under a rock.

• Wow
Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Been falling behind in the podcasts, but finally just watched the gang solves the north korea situation and whos got donkey brains today. god, Dennis actually kicking that door in :ROFLMAO: and then "what else can we break?" cut to them outside trying to smash a wooden plank w/ a brick :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

watching the actual The Gang Sells Out episode right now, and hopefully tomorrow I can get thru that podcast and get all caught up, unless stupid work gets in the way.

Reactions: Mr Baytchos

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I am all up to date with the entire series (on Hulu) and I gotta say, I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. Whenever I'm out in the garage or doing something at work where I can watch/listen I used to use The Office or Seinfeld, I strictly use this show now and still laugh my ass off even if I am just listening to it. I'd probably change my mind a million times but so far my favorite episode is Hero or Hate Crime. That opening nearly killed me :rofl:

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This week's podcast is a much watch on YouTube. I feel like if you just listened to it you would really be questioning what the hell is going on with "Glenn" lol

I'm like 3 episodes behind on the podcast. I really need to catch up. I usually watch/listen to them at work, but the last couple weeks I've been so friggin busy I havent had time to. Really need to catch up

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
It aint gonna be cheap

Cask Strength Single Barrel Collector’s Edition, bottled at 58% ABV, was made in traditional pot stills and matured in ex-bourbon barrels for at least 15 years — celebrating 15 seasons of “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.” Only 755 bottles of this expression, which the brand calls the “world’s rarest and finest Irish expression” — a very bold claim — are being made publicly available.

The limited-edition whiskey can be purchased on the brand’s website for $999.95. The purchase includes autographed cards from the three actors and an engraved wooden and mirrored box.

Four Walls Bartender’s Blend Limited Edition goes for $89.95 and can be purchased on the brand’s website. It is sold in a collectible premium box. Only a few hundred cases will be released initially, with opportunities for fans to taste the spirit at special events over the coming months, including the The Always Sunny Podcast live events at the Bourbon and Beyond Festival in September in Louisville, Kentucky, and at The Met Philadelphia.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This week's podcast is a much watch on YouTube. I feel like if you just listened to it you would really be questioning what the hell is going on with "Glenn" lol

god I am so far behind on the podcast, finally just watched this episode today.

fuck i could not stop laughing ? ? ?

"hey you guys wanna put your dicks in my mouth??"

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Still havent rewatched the gang dance their asses off episode yet so I havent watched that podcast yet, but I did watch the waitress one today since it wasnt episode specific.

god, Rob with his buzzed head, Glenn with his shaved head and Charlie with no facial hair, they all looked NOTHING like themselves :ROFLMAO:

At least the waitress is still lookin good. And when they started talking about her "drunk" acting ability, I was like............yeah.....yeah! She is really good at acting drunk! :LOL:

Reactions: Mr Baytchos

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Man the guys really need to get back to going over episodes on the podcast. The last few have been random nonsense :LOL: At the rate they're going, its gonna take them another 10 years just to get back through the show. This last podcast they just talked about how old they all are and how their bodies are failing them and then they actually brought in a nurse, er, sorry, phlebotomist to take their blood and urine for testing so they can determine which one of them is the healthiest ? The results are apparently going to be in next weeks podcast, so again, another week with no episode rewatching

Reactions: Bub
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info