:rofl: Yes! Can't wait

James

Reaction score
Not a new group on TCG that would be super polite and friendly. :(

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
oh man i cannot wait! comes back sometime in September right?

Xtant12

Reaction score
I love that show. I been watching it since it first came out. I just ordered the last season on overstock. cant wait to get it..

andcbii

Reaction score
this is one of my favorite shows. i can not wait for it to be back.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
roadtrip to philly anyone? :bowdown:
Prepare yourself for the sweetest, most epic, life-changing stage act you will ever see. In the vein of Batman and Wolverine, comes a play about the origin of one of the most influential superheros the world has ever known -- Dayman.

That’s right, the story of Dayman, the fighter of the Nightman, will come to the Tower Theater on Sept. 17 and it will blow your mind.

So in actuality, the gang from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” will be making a six-city tour performing a live stage version of their fan-favorite episode “The Nightman Cometh,” Live Nation said in a press release Wednesday.

The whole gang, Rob McElhenney (Mac), Charlie Day (Charlie), Glenn Howerton (Dennis), Kaitlin Olson (Sweet Dee) and Danny DeVito (Frank), will be there to perform the episode where Charlie writes a rock opera to woo his longtime obsession, The Waitress (Mary Elizabeth Ellis). Even guest star and Artemis Pebdani (Artemis) will show up.

Tickets for the momentous, and hilarious, show go on sale on Friday, Aug. 7, at 10 a.m.

All audience members wearing Greenman costumes or dusters will be given a free high-five.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom