TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Trying to get caught back up w/ the podcasts again. Watched the dennis reynolds an erotic life, and sweet dee has a heart attack episodes today, the heart attack episode podcast was full of gems :ROFLMAO: Glenn had a pretty good Tesla rant. And it devolved into all of them sounding like old men, again :LOL: Glenn sounded like he wanted to turn it into an episode, which I think would be hilarious if they did.

Just got the newest podcast now, which was their live show that they circled back to the episodes where mac and charlie fake their deaths. I'll probably rewatch those, again, and knock that podcast out later this week.

Reactions: Mr Baytchos

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This show is such a gem. Especially these early seasons. Going back thru them now, there's so many instances of "jesus theres no way they could pull that off today" ?
Like Reno 911!
happy reno 911 GIF by Comedy Central

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
It'd be hard to grab the posts specifically for the podcast but I bet that alone can be it's own thread. I personally don't watch it but it would separate the podcast talk from the actual show. It's probably easier to keep it all here though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info