TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Rewatched the first episode and cannot stop laughing at frank and his old people mask wearing. When he walks in the “book” store and the dude tells him to wear a mask :bowrofl:

Literally every old is this way and now I just laugh in public all the time.

I just finished the first episode. Hilarious. Every bit. I'm excited for this season

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Little behind, but finally just watched ep 5 and 6, the gang goes to ireland, and the gang is still in ireland ? ep 5 was kinda meh, except for Dennis driving the mini "Im just here for the authentic exper...... ::honks horn:: GET!!! FUCKED!!!!!" ??

Ep 6 was hilarious tho. Only Sunny can turn covid into the shining. Dennis trying to hold back his coughs.......christ I was on the floor.

I've been listening to the podcast also. They've been going in order of each episode since season 1.........only they maybe talk about the epsiode for 5 minutes total :LOL: It's great how distracted they get tho, there's been some great stories. But I'm gonna try and start rewatching each episode before listening to the podcast. Might be a nice way to slowly go back thru all this madness if they continue putting new podcast episodes out. Just rewatched charlie got molested, which was the final episode of season 1, and charlie gets crippled, which was the first episode of season 2. Will try and listen to those podcasts tomorrow. Its pretty crazy watching a brand new episode, and then immediately jumping back to an episode from 2005/2006. Still just as freaking hilarious tho.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Baytchos

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Strong finish to this season ?? But 8 episodes? COME ON!

But jesus fucking christ

When frank popped that turd in his mouth......... I experienced a whole new emotion. Never in my life have I been crying with laughter, and ALSO on the verge of projectile vomiting all over my room ??? Fucking hell.

i can point to 2 times this show had me laughing so hard i was crying
- frank emerging from the couch
- halloween story retelling about who got dee pregnant, when it got to mac's version. i did a rewind and rewatch like 5 times and was balling

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So dare I say these podcast are as funny if not funnier than the actual show. The last 2 have been gold

I havent listened to the one that just came out today yet, but the last one where they got off track, rob almost fights some guy outside a hamburger store, was fucking hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I try to watch each episode before listening, 1 to get myself back up to speed on what the episode was about, and 2 if they keep doing this, this is just a fun way to start going back thru the show again

Reactions: Mr Baytchos
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info