I should sell everything....

stock-t-bird

HVAC/R PARTS EQUIPMENT
Donating Member
Reaction score
Good luck either way Zack.

its very unlikely that a mad scientist would close/sell his laboratory,just sayin

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
My car buddies/friends/family warned me there would come a day I got sick/tired/fed up with everything associated with cars. They were right.

How to proceed is the question.

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
quit working on other peoples scrap and just do your own

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
C6, Vortech, Auto.....

Minus 2 seats....thats whats holding me back.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Reaction score
I've been debating a jet stream blue c6z vs all my toys too. I feel ur pain

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Riddle me this Ford brethren... What is it about c6s? I want one badddd too... But other vettes have never really appealed to me and still don't. Especially too cuz most of you have cars that are quicker than most c6s

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
G8s don't do it for me either for some reason. I'd rather have a srt8 300c or nasty Marauder or c6

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
If I got a C6 it would have to be a Z06 or a grand sport, those wide rear fenders look sooo nice.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
True. You can get an ls3 c6 for pretty cheap tho

MMBLUE

Reaction score
The new Impala SS' are coming out from over in Aussie ville. :dunno:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's my problem with this question.... And I've certainly pondered it (selling and going c6z) too. My TA build has been going on for 5+ years.

Fact of the matter is, i know DAMN well that if i got something else, it's only a matter of time until i start modding that car too. Sad part is, I'd be back into payments AND back into mod "payments" to make the next car keep up with what I've got now in the TA.

I'm guessing you're in a similar place.

Question comes down to this IMO: are you done with modding? Or are you just bored of the current car and want to start over? I think most of the true car people here understand that a new car = starting over. Because i know for sure that I'd only be happy for so long before i start tweaking and wanting more from the next car. "More" that my current car already offers.

My $.02

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Reaction score
Here's my problem with this question.... And I've certainly pondered it (selling and going c6z) too. My TA build has been going on for 5+ years.

Fact of the matter is, i know DAMN well that if i got something else, it's only a matter of time until i start modding that car too. Sad part is, I'd be back into payments AND back into mod "payments" to make the next car keep up with what I've got now in the TA.

I'm guessing you're in a similar place.

Question comes down to this IMO: are you done with modding? Or are you just bored of the current car and want to start over? I think most of the true car people here understand that a new car = starting over. Because i know for sure that I'd only be happy for so long before i start tweaking and wanting more from the next car. "More" that my current car already offers.

My $.02
Exactly

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
You can always slap those fenders on a regular C6 LS3. Thats what "epic" on here did cause he wanted the targa top and auto. He also did the ZR1 front bumper and spoiler. A little searching should net you some pics.

Im a ctsv nutswinger though, that will be my next dd/toy all in one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom