• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

I should sell everything....

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
It's a tough call. I have been lucky enough to have my Mustang and a wide range of other cool cars. One of my favorites was my C6. I really enjoyed that car. Drove it daily and it was a blast.

When it is all said and done though I wanted to mod the shit out of it. But I already have a money pit and now that I am a little older I am content with what I have. I am a true gear head at heart, but I have spent a small fortune going through cars.

Like others have said, if you are content to have one toy then go for it. But if you are going to start building the next one like crazy you should stick with what you have. Much easier on the wallet.

Bodyman

Regular
Nov 21, 2010
Warrenton,MO
Id Already have a CTS-V Wagon if I could have fit in it. I have been thru the re-occuring ah shit sell it all & get a nice stock DD, Always ended up costing me money cause each time I fell right back in the Mods trap. Like others have said I would suggest just taking a break from everyone elses stuff & focus on youre toys then see how you feel. As for myself I keep fighting the new Coyote temptation.

Mikke M

Big Boss AppleSauce
Aug 28, 2012
Earth
This is my wife's daily driver.....

Attachments

• rs.jpg
    rs.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 69
  • lf2.jpg
    lf2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 72
  • lr2.jpg
    lr2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 67
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info