• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

I should sell everything....

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Here's my problem with this question.... And I've certainly pondered it (selling and going c6z) too. My TA build has been going on for 5+ years.

Fact of the matter is, i know DAMN well that if i got something else, it's only a matter of time until i start modding that car too. Sad part is, I'd be back into payments AND back into mod "payments" to make the next car keep up with what I've got now in the TA.

I'm guessing you're in a similar place.

Question comes down to this IMO: are you done with modding? Or are you just bored of the current car and want to start over? I think most of the true car people here understand that a new car = starting over. Because i know for sure that I'd only be happy for so long before i start tweaking and wanting more from the next car. "More" that my current car already offers.

My $.02

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Here's my problem with this question.... And I've certainly pondered it (selling and going c6z) too. My TA build has been going on for 5+ years.

Fact of the matter is, i know DAMN well that if i got something else, it's only a matter of time until i start modding that car too. Sad part is, I'd be back into payments AND back into mod "payments" to make the next car keep up with what I've got now in the TA.

I'm guessing you're in a similar place.

Question comes down to this IMO: are you done with modding? Or are you just bored of the current car and want to start over? I think most of the true car people here understand that a new car = starting over. Because i know for sure that I'd only be happy for so long before i start tweaking and wanting more from the next car. "More" that my current car already offers.

My $.02

Exactly

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info