3800 HOOTERS MEETING

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
I saw him at strats later on that night. He seemed pretty pissed about the dog.
[/b]

I would be upset too but shit happens. He was threating the owner of the dog.....like he made the dog piss on his leg. I would have laughed if the dog pissed on my leg....shows that he likes you! Oh well...at least I finally got to meet some new people!
[/b][/quote]

that wasy pretty much the worst meet ive ever been to in my life. lol i actualy felt bad about that dog pissing on his leg i told sam not to bring her dogs. this was a car show not a dog show.

whatever life goes on
[/b][/quote]

Common, that meet wasnt bad. It will certainly be memorable! LOL! I didnt get a chance to meet the poor guy that got pissed on. Does he post here? Take it in stride man - its no ones fault. That's what dogs do.

oh wait - I crack me up:
definaition: strides, (used with a plural verb) Australian Informal. trousers.

Get it? Take it in stride? Bwahaha! the ... the - dog pissed on - on - on his pants - stride - - get it?
I know! I should start a my own stand up show!

It was cool to see Red GTX's car. If I was to mod another GP - it would be like that!

Next meet should include a mini mod and maybe centrally located. I think more people would show up.

J.E.T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info