3800 HOOTERS MEETING

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
well if everything works out.. looks like ill have 2 GP's... :) the one for shows/track. then the other as a nice DD and i may bring it up to the meet if i can choose between the gp's and buy it in time.
[/b]

damn, baller.
[/b][/quote]

Haha no. all ive been doen is saving like no other.. cuz i wasnt sure how much this would cost and if im going to do this im going all out and doing it right. my main key is to get back to classes cuz this is the 2nd time my car took a crap on me which prevented me from going to school. so well see.

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
well if everything works out.. looks like ill have 2 GP's... :) the one for shows/track. then the other as a nice DD and i may bring it up to the meet if i can choose between the gp's and buy it in time.
[/b]

damn, baller.
[/b][/quote]

Haha no. all ive been doen is saving like no other.. cuz i wasnt sure how much this would cost and if im going to do this im going all out and doing it right. my main key is to get back to classes cuz this is the 2nd time my car took a crap on me which prevented me from going to school. so well see.
[/b][/quote]

its sounding good so far guys. shaun when will you know if youll be coming with the red and black prix?

I

imported_1fastGTP

its sounding good so far guys. shaun when will you know if youll be coming with the red and black prix?[/b]

the red and black one... lol that wont be back any time soon.. well about a month depending on if zzp starts cranken away at my car. ill prolly go to the meet in the durango. im looking at a the bronze/gold color gtp with 80k miles for $3k.. :) well see how that one goes.

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
its sounding good so far guys. shaun when will you know if youll be coming with the red and black prix?[/b]

the red and black one... lol that wont be back any time soon.. well about a month depending on if zzp starts cranken away at my car. ill prolly go to the meet in the durango. im looking at a the bronze/gold color gtp with 80k miles for $3k.. :) well see how that one goes.
[/b]

why does everyone sound shocked that the 25th is on a saturday. ive even had people argue with me about it :lolsign: YES IT IS!!!

COME ON PEOPLE

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
heres just some pictures of the last meet we had

S5000459.jpg

S5000457.jpg

S5000449.jpg

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
well it looks like its gonna be a nice day, so i hope to see some un-expected faces show up. its not gonna be hot, itll be sunny youll get to see sme nice cars and some (usualy) hott girls.

hope to see you all there

vince
[/b]

How many people do u honestly think will be there?
[/b][/quote]

now that the weather cleared up its looking pretty good. it sounded like the usual around 15. i posted in some different forums for other types of cars. so im kinda curious to see what kinda cars show up.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I'm going out, but that's too far. I'll give Ryan a call later and see if anyone is meeting out closer after the meet. I will probably be towing my buddy's Chevelle, he's at the dyno right now with it.
[/b]

idk if Ryan (if you talking about syp) is going to the meet. Im down for meeting up around Schaumburg after. Does the Chevelle want to get down tonight?

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
I saw him at strats later on that night. He seemed pretty pissed about the dog.
[/b]

I would be upset too but shit happens. He was threating the owner of the dog.....like he made the dog piss on his leg. I would have laughed if the dog pissed on my leg....shows that he likes you! Oh well...at least I finally got to meet some new people!
[/b][/quote]

that wasy pretty much the worst meet ive ever been to in my life. lol i actualy felt bad about that dog pissing on his leg i told sam not to bring her dogs. this was a car show not a dog show.

whatever life goes on

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info