HOOTERS MEETING

2000GTPK

Reaction score
yes im sure you all remember me. im the guy who made all the meetings at the hooters but then i went into the marines. well they discharged me for heart problems so now im back.

ANYWAYS i want another meeting now that im home. Midwest pontiac Association(my club) and Got3800 which is another are working together to get a meeting going. we decided that the meeeting at the Crystal lake hooters seemed to have turned out great so thats where it will be AGAIN.

THIS TIME- if you have a Pontiac or a 3800 powered engine or just have a car you wanna show off or maybe your friends do stop on by. i want this meet to be HUGE.

heres the info

Saturday August 25th
Time; 4:00 pm or whenever you get there
Where: Crystal lake Hooters

Address
4812 Northwest Highway
Crystal lake, IL 60014

BTW heres some new pics of my car

PANDA

Reaction score
Ill probably be there. Syp and I were thinking about planning HUGE meet but I guess we now have to wait a while. Just please dont leave the parking lot looking like this;

That was retarded last time...

OP

2000GTPK

Reaction score
yea. im gonna talk to the guys about that. pretty much i want any car to come it dosent even have to just be a pontiac if some guys got an EVO MR or a SVT cobra they are more than welcome. i think itd be a good way to see what else is out there as far as what people ahve in mind for modding hell for all we know they might know something we dont. or have a mod that we never thought about.

so i want any make any model to come and then we can section them off when they get there if decided

I

imported_silverbullet

is this a definite date for sure? cause the last meet in july someone from "got3800.com" set it up well it end up that no one show up. we're like the only 4 monte carlo that were there. :(

OP

2000GTPK

Reaction score
is this a definite date for sure? cause the last meet in july someone from "got3800.com" set it up well it end up that no one show up. we're like the only 4 monte carlo that were there. :(
[/b]
the guy from got 3800 dont work like me. he just puts the word out and leaves it at that. the date is for sure. but you guys gotta help get the word out too. i put alot of effort in finding people to come to these so i usualy get like 15 or so cars to show up.

OP

2000GTPK

Reaction score
hey come on man...this is my fist time running the show here lol. usualy im just the outsider being told when the meet is lol :p

thebullfrog

Reaction score
I might stop by, but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure I'll be working. Besides, the front of my car is a tad embarassing looking LOL.

tdc30

Reaction score
ill be there even though not much done to my car besides full exhaust

I

imported_1fastGTP

thats right Ryan(SYP) show them what a meet is!! post some pics up of our 4 corners meets... those were just yeah.. sweet.

OP

2000GTPK

Reaction score
thats right Ryan(SYP) show them what a meet is!! post some pics up of our 4 corners meets... those were just yeah.. sweet.
[/b]

hey man you need to show up too lol ive been dying to see and hear your car :D

PANDA

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

hey man you need to show up too lol ive been dying to see and hear your car :D
[/b][/quote]

Shauns car is at ZZP

red gtx

Reaction score
I help Shawn get his car up to ZZP. He is doing an all-out build. He will give you most of the details. Though it will be something similar to my set-up :ph34r:

I

imported_1fastGTP

yeah my engine is actually out of the car! wow progress... time to see what was wrong. then comes the build... :ph34r: i have alot of parts shipped out to jason farnsworth. :) lets just say theres going to be alot of shiny parts under this hood... along with some go. B)

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Reaction score
cant wait to see it. if the meet wasnt for another month it would be pefect for me. car operational.

OP

2000GTPK

Reaction score
cant wait to see it. if the meet wasnt for another month it would be pefect for me. car operational.
[/b]

well let your friends and and what not know. i really want this to be good.

i thouyght about having it at someones house and having like a BBQ type thing but then i thought about the age group and NOT MANY guys our age are big barbequers

I

imported_1fastGTP

well if everything works out.. looks like ill have 2 GP's... :) the one for shows/track. then the other as a nice DD and i may bring it up to the meet if i can choose between the gp's and buy it in time.

PANDA

Reaction score
well if everything works out.. looks like ill have 2 GP's... :) the one for shows/track. then the other as a nice DD and i may bring it up to the meet if i can choose between the gp's and buy it in time.
[/b]
damn, baller.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom