homeless man with a golden voice.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
I'm just not a buzz killington like you. It's sad the dude couldn't stay clean with all his new found money. Maybe rehab will give him that boost to fully overcome it.

TyroneCrackParty-389x264.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I'm just not a buzz killington like you. It's sad the dude couldn't stay clean with all his new found money. Maybe rehab will give him that boost to fully overcome it.

Why would you ever feel sympathy for a man in his situation? How about feeling sympathy for his fucking family that he abandoned. Your feelings are misplaced.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Why would you ever feel sympathy for a man in his situation? How about feeling sympathy for his fucking family that he abandoned. Your feelings are misplaced.

Did the guy ever get clean at one point? The stories made it seem like he became homeless from being a drug addict but then got clean and then became an Internet sensation. Now he's back to his old ways.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I think you can summarize the two different reactions to this guy's second chance with one word:

HOPE.

I'd HOPE that if I were in his shoes, that I'd do great things with a similar opportunity.

I'd HOPE that he was ready to move past his mistakes in life and really take advantage of his good fortunes.

I'd HOPE people would empathize with anyone who has lived on the street for how many ever years, no matter the reason. Seems easy enough to imagine how hard that must be for anyone, no matter the situation. Earned or not.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
That is kind of why I'm siding with Jim on this one. Some people would do anything to put food on the table and clothes on their kids back, and this guy gets a chance to make some changes and he blows it. Well, maybe it's too early to decide if he's blown it, but it is not a good start.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info