homeless man with a golden voice.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
its really amazing how much this guy has been offered. Hes got a talent. Seeing him reunite with his mom after 20 years? was :hs: to see. Already did a Kraft mac & cheese commercial...been on morning, late night shows, offered numerous gigs, a house, etc. I wish him the best of luck and hope he succeeds down a good path. I cant imagine how overwhelming its been for him to absorb all this in so little time. Going from living in a tent for 10 years to this doesnt happen everyday. He is one lucky dude.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Dunno what you're expecting people to say exactly. I wanted to see the dude to great things with the chance he was given. Guess he just wasn't ready. Maybe he'll be better off after rehab.

I suppose I'm just a sucker when it comes to believing in people... albeit too easily sometimes. :dunno:

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Dunno what you're expecting people to say exactly. I wanted to see the dude to great things with the chance he was given. Guess he just wasn't ready. Maybe he'll be better off after rehab.

I suppose I'm just a sucker when it comes to believing in people... albeit too easily sometimes. :dunno:

I am expecting people to own up to the fact that they thought this was a great story and it isn't. Outside of this forum I had many conversations about this and people thought it was great as well.

My point has always been nothing is feel good about a guy chooses to destroy his own life and then gets a second chance. The reason is he will probably fuck it all up again, just like in this instance. You can have faith in people, just not idiots.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
tedwilliams.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
A few months and the guy will be homeless....again. People like that tend to not learn from their mistakes. Was it just drinking or drugs? I have a relative like that. He's clean for a few months, and then he's back on everything. His dad has had to bail him out of jail countless times. At what point do you make them responsible for their own actions?

I know it's tough when it's your own kid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info