Got a new hoe.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Reaction score
Traded in my old 07 Tahoe on a new one. Truck month and they took 10k off plus some other incentives so it was a deal. It’s not loaded up but has everything we needed. My must haves were 4x4, tow package, black interior and any color other than black.

Car is lightyears ahead of the 07 honestly.

Took a trip to Michigan and put 150mi on it.

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice. I like the new Tahoe's. Report back on those tires. I bought a set of new take offs for my Silverado and they've gotta be 3/4 worn out in about 20k miles. And they suck in the weather.

Great White Drake

Reaction score
Nice. I like the new Tahoe's. Report back on those tires. I bought a set of new take offs for my Silverado and they've gotta be 3/4 worn out in about 20k miles. And they suck in the weather.
I was actually gonna comment on that. So my old Tahoe was governed to 98mph. I had the new one up to 114 on the way to Michigan. I figured something was up so after some googling the consensus is tow package=better tires=higher governer by GM as some ‘18 Tahoe owners are still claiming a 98mph cut off.

I’ll definitely report back if they suck. Seemed fine in the rain yesterday though.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you bought this instead of an Audi.

Stay true to your roots.

Marko

Reaction score
Congrats. Beautiful SUV

How do you like the Apple play ?

I love mine.

Great White Drake

Reaction score
Congrats. Beautiful SUV

How do you like the Apple play ?

I love mine.
Still figuring it out but it’s been awesome so far. Used it for maps off my phone and it read/sent text messages like a champ.

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
Still figuring it out but it’s been awesome so far. Used it for maps off my phone and it read/sent text messages like a champ.
Idk if u played with it enough but one cool thing is when your listening to live radio (FM/am) u can pause and rewind like a dvr. I think it holds 75min or something

Great White Drake

Reaction score
Awesome new hoe!

Should of sold me that 07
For what they gave me on trade in, 8k, I think I should have. :dunno: It had a few issues. Biggest one being the front a/c went out. It was either blower motor or blend door actuator I think. None of the tps sensors worked anymore. Needed rear brakes. Cruise control stopped working. Mechanically eng/trans/rear it was fine. Just small issues popping up in the last 2 years.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Very nice. The new Tahoe’s are way nicer than the last gen Escalades. I find it hard to want a newer Escalade when these are available.

Great White Drake

Reaction score

It passed the burnout test. No water. Started getting smoke so I let off.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I heart K2U's (and K2Y's).

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom