Gaming God of War Ragnarok

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i think i read one of the things you get is the final chaos flame or whatever it is you need fully upgrade your blades of chaos to level 5.......but since Ive got everything else in the game beaten, whats the fucking point? ? That is one thing that pissed me off w/ this game. I wanted my blades fully upgraded.

Reactions: sktchy

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
i think i read one of the things you get is the final chaos flame or whatever it is you need fully upgrade your blades of chaos to level 5.......but since Ive got everything else in the game beaten, whats the fucking point? ? That is one thing that pissed me off w/ this game. I wanted my blades fully upgraded.
You couldn’t do it with new game plus? I got my axe upgraded after the first hour or two from 5-6.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Maybe I will get to play it tomorrow
Snapchat-2123126561.jpg

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
So I mightve skipped work to play this today :rofl:

So far it's pretty good and I'm working my way into the story. I'd say it starts off slow but it's more like it keeps you entertained while getting you back into the groove of working the controls and does a good job of picking up where the game left off. I won't throw any spoilers out there for you guys that are still waiting to get after it.

Also the game is still downloading but I must have enough of it that it hasn't seemed to slow anything down as of yet. Pre-order armor isn't all that impressive either.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i shouldve done that today but mine still hasnt even been delivered yet. Hopefully it shows up by the time I get home. I'll probably just pop it in to load it up and download whatever massive day 1 patch is inevitably waiting for me, and then I'll really dive into it tomorrow night.

Reactions: sktchy

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I also did not go to work today. It was to watch my youngest since my wife got what she got a few days ago and is down for the count. Ended up not using that GameStop gift card I had before so it funded GoW. I put it in to install around 7 so hopefully I can play when I lay my daughter down.
87 gig install and 8.7 gig update for PS5.

Apparently the GS I went to had no more PS4 copies but plenty of PS5 copies.

For Kids GIF by FILMRISE

Anyone remember when you could buy a game, take it home, and play it right away?

Reactions: sktchy and IDAFC21

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I'm showing almost 107 gig total of which I have like 88 of downloaded. I think I finally hit a wall 5 or 6 hours in where it's making me wait to keep playing. Just running circles around the yggdrasil tree road waiting for the gate to pop up for now I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info