Gaming God of War Ragnarok

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
God ive still got like 5 valkyries to kill. I hate these fucking things :ROFLMAO:

Think that'll do for today. I need to recharge my controller anyways. :s00ls:
Thattttt....now I remember. I think you get all of em and then there's a big final one to deal with and it's a real pain in the ass. Finish that poison gas place and get all that armor or you won't stand a chance though

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I'll likely wait. I've barely touched forbidden West.

This is what I should start playing. I had the original zero dawn damn near 100% too

I gave Zero Dawn the patented "Fish" treatment. AKA what I did to GoW. Started it, thought it was interesting, went to another game and never looked back. :rofl: Ill probably do GoW, then Ragnarok, then either do the Horizons, or TLoU in time for the show. Probably do the Horizons first.

Reactions: sktchy and IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ugh. I was avoiding the trials in Muspelheim because I figured they were just busy work. Which they totally are, but you need to go thru them to get to the valkyrie thats there. I lost count, theres like 5 or 6 areas you have to get thru with 2 challenges in EACH area, before you can even get to the valkyrie. Luckily I managed to defeat her on my first try somehow. I had to use a reresection stone halfway thru, and finished with just a SLIVER of health left but I did it.

I gotta say at least the views were pretty amazing tho. I actually had to stop a couple times while I was catching my breath and just gaze.

Krbi2Nv.jpg

2 valkyries left........

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ugh. I was avoiding the trials in Muspelheim because I figured they were just busy work. Which they totally are, but you need to go thru them to get to the valkyrie thats there. I lost count, theres like 5 or 6 areas you have to get thru with 2 challenges in EACH area, before you can even get to the valkyrie. Luckily I managed to defeat her on my first try somehow. I had to use a reresection stone halfway thru, and finished with just a SLIVER of health left but I did it.

I gotta say at least the views were pretty amazing tho. I actually had to stop a couple times while I was catching my breath and just gaze.

Krbi2Nv.jpg

2 valkyries left........
Did you go back to your house and lay in bed after the credits?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
? I told you they suck. Iirc I spent literal days grinding those bastards out. They all have a pattern you have to learn and once you sort that out they go down pretty easy

Yeah except for the final one, who has ALL of the valkyries patterns, and throws them at you relentlessly the entire fight. Can barely get 3 hits in before I need to dodge or block again. The boy is NOT much help in these fights :LOL:

Reactions: sktchy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info