Gaming God of War Ragnarok

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thought there was a thread on this but maybe it was only discussed in the Playstation thread. For some reason I thought this was coming out on the 9th of this month, but its actually coming out November 9th :(

Thats kinda ok tho, because it gives me some inspiration to start God of War over. This is the game that killed my first PS4 :LOL:

5JGBhG7.jpg

Don't remember how far I got the first time but I certainly never beat it, so hopefully I can get thru it now before Ragnarok comes out. So far so good on the PS5. The fan is going but it certainly isn't anywhere near the levels my PS4 had to run while playing this game. And the PS5 update adds 60FPS at 4K so everything is so buttery smooth and looking gorgeous. The big fight in the beginning of this game is still so epic, and I still love the "one take" camera style in this game. Hopefully my PS5 survives!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Will probably play it.

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
I also never beat the first one. Should start playing again.

TS
TS
IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
been playing GOW most of the day today. need a break. controller was thrown more than a few times :ROFLMAO: this can be a very frustrating game at times and the rage of Kratos flows through me unchecked

Dont think I'm past where I stopped before, but I think I'm getting close. I'm trying to mostly stick to the critical path and not really doing a ton of exploring

IceCreamAssassin

Drive Safe, Don’t Rape
Donating Member
Reaction score
Such a great game and so frustrating, plus kid is such a whiny fuck… “father!” Lol

TS
TS
IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, PS4 file size is understandably massive. I'm surprised its even going to run on that system. The first one put quite a strain on it as it was :ROFLMAO: But typically the PS5 versions dont have as large of an install. Either way I'm glad I've got that 2TB expansion drive

Top Bottom