Gaming God of War Ragnarok

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Took a break from Vaniheim since I cant seem to find a way to get to a couple places. Got one more Beserker and then I can go after the king. Not sure where it is, but I think if I just jump realm to realm it should show up on the map.

Somehow I have the Draupnir spear maxed out before the Leviathan Axe or Blades of Chaos.

• Love
Reactions: sktchy

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I think I only had a couple 3-4+ hour sessions. Otherwise its been like an hour or two after work before bed.

Then again I focused mainly on the story first and foremost unless the extra favors were slapping me in the face. Minus the Freya ones where she mentioned it and that was after me getting clapped by the first berserker I met for an hour so I thought I needed better shtuff.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Speaking of, I met those dual berserkers you spoke of sktchy sktchy3.8 and yes they clapped me a few times, but I spent maybe 20ish minutes and got them.

FWIW I have one or two lvl 9 armor pieces now and all of my special attacks are lvl 3 and I know how to deploy them all in devastating fashion in a pretty quick manner without taking much damage.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Speaking of, I met those dual berserkers you spoke of sktchy sktchy3.8 and yes they clapped me a few times, but I spent maybe 20ish minutes and got them.

FWIW I have one or two lvl 9 armor pieces now and all of my special attacks are lvl 3 and I know how to deploy them all in devastating fashion in a pretty quick manner without taking much damage.
I think stat wise I'm somewhere close to where you are it's more that the strength build just doesn't cut it on the beserkers. Gonna have to do like you said and run that game with the specials and then gettin away from them when they swing back.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I think stat wise I'm somewhere close to where you are it's more that the strength build just doesn't cut it on the beserkers. Gonna have to do like you said and run that game with the specials and then gettin away from them when they swing back.

Also found, axe throw is your friend if you cant dodge, or have the room to dodge for red moves, and if you are too far away for double blue moves.

I steer away from stats and more towards extra abilities for my gear. More damage for X, perfect parry gets you a time rift, perfect dodge gets a time rift. My rune is the time rift one for 7-8ish seconds as well.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
The rift would help things alot as well as runic and cool down. I'm just gonna try and use the same strategy I took the calyries down with and I bet they fall like dominoes. They don't really seem as fast and nasty as I remember the valkyries being.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Boy do I have news for you when you get a little further down the line lol
giphy.gif

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Killed the last berserker. Funny enough I remember that one. I was having a hard time and left him the first time around. This time I pushed his shit in.

Now I’m fighting the king who proceeded to push my shit in so I stopped for the night. My best run was getting him down to half health. This might have to be a more methodical fight vs harnessing my inner Kratos.

200.gif

• Love
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info